Just Passing by

(This in between the time jump while the kids are in college and Fp is in Toledo.)

"I won't be gone long bean just for the weekend." He gave his little princess even though she is 15 years old she would always be his little princess.

"It's fine dad I know." She winked at her dad walking back to the house.

Fp knew he had a long road ahead of him, but it was all going to be worth it. All he could think about was her beautiful golden locks, gorgeous smile, and adorable giggle. He knew that it was both a good and bad idea to go visit her but he couldn't wait any longer.

'Only a few more hours' he thought all he wanted was her gorgeous plump soft lips against his, and her long nails massaging his head. God he missed her, he loved everything about her. He loved her and wished he had told her. In just a few more hours and he would.

Finally he made it to Riverdale the first place he stopped was Pop's because he wanted to pick them up some food.

Once he got to the house he put his motorcycle in park, and ran to the door ringing the doorbell three times and banging on the door several.

"FP!!!" Alice squealed of excitement she grabbed him by the hand and pulled them in the house.

Not giving him a chance to say anything before pulling his head down to give him the most passionate kiss.

"Hey babe, I see you missed me." He smiled pulling out of a kiss.

"Of Course babe." She looked into his eyes running her hands through his hair that was the one of the things Fp missed.

"Well I brought Pop's just in case you were hungry." He said walking to the kitchen putting the food on the counter.

"Thanks babe, but food can wait I want you show how I redecorated the bedroom." She winked pull him up the stairs.
"Uhmmmm" He smirked following quickly behind her.

They were cuddle up with only a sheet covering their bodies. They got pretty heated after the recent activities and we're trying to calm back down. Well Fp at least. Alice we're still pressing hot wet kisses on his neck.

"Al baby...let's....ohhhh...a little lower baby." He ran his fingers through her golden locks, with his eyes closed just enjoying the moment.

"Did I where are you out already baby." She smirked pulling away from his neck running her fingers through his hair giving him a massage.

"Of course not just a little jet lag from the long ride baby, so can we cuddle for now." He wrapped his strong arms around her, pulling her back close to his chest.

"I've missed this baby I've missed you. I love you Alice, I should have said it before I left." He grabbed her face giving her the most sweetest French kiss.
"Baby I love you too, why didn't you say that before you left?" She said kind of sad remembering how he left her.

He looked down at her glossy eyes, that made his heart ache. If only she could come with him they could be together, for good with no interference.

"I'm sorry baby I knew that if I said it. Then it would make me leaving harder then it already was." She turned around fully looking at him, but quickly looked down.

He grabbed her face pulling it up back to look at him. "Alice I love you I didn't say it then, but I'm saying it now I love you Alice Smith." He smiled at her to give her reassurance but she didn't smile back.

"Why did you come here Fp?" She said seriously.
"I wanted to see you babe be with you." He was taken back by the question.
"You know we can't be together and you coming here is just gonna make you leaving even harder than the first time." She rolled out of his embrace and grabbed her robe walking down stairs.

Fp was quick to follow her as she was walking down the stairs, unwrapping wrapping her food.
"Alice I didn't know me coming he was going to make you feel worse." He said standing behind her.

"You know that's not how I feel it's just I don't wanna feel the pain of you leaving me again." She turned around having tears roll down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry Alice you know I am, but I have to what's best for my daughter." He walked over to her wiping her tears away.

"Even if it means sacrificing your happiness again." She walking past him to the living room.
"You know what baby your right I do, but I just think. The farther we are the more we want each other in the bedroom, and the better it will be when we are finally together." He kneeled down in front of her on the couch.

"I guess you're right but I have a question for you and please be completely honest." She said with all seriousness in her voice.

"You know I'm always be honest with you." He looked back at her with a serious look. She took a deep breath because the question she was about to ask could change the future of their relationship.

"Are you sharing a room with Gladys? Also is the real reason we broke up, was for you and Gladys to have another shot at your marriage again? She looked at him with the most nervous yet serious face ever.

He saw her insecurities and the pain in her eyes which made him tell the truth immediately. Fp didn't want her to think that way while he was gone.

"No I am not sleeping with her because I live somewhere. Second reason I would never give our marriage another go not after what she pulled. As for us Alice I wanted you to find someone else and I didn't want you to still be tied to me if I was so far away." He smiled at her leaning in for a kiss.

"Thank you Fp, I love you and for the record there's no one like you baby." She closed the gap between them, leaning towards his lips.

"Mmmm baby I think i'm ready for you again." He smirked and got on top of her in the couch.