Tess

As a young pup, I had always tried to figure myself out. Hard to do when your life is changing like your appearance.

My dark brown hair often changing to a whitish blonde. I knew that it was my inner wolf trying to connect to me, the first time I turned it was at a very young age. The pain was horrendous but I handled it well. The rest of my family's fur was brown.

My family- unlike are alpha- were very proud of me. As I had gotten older I lost touch with my inner wolf. At fifteen I was that chubby, ugly girl with no sense of style. My hair was very dry from constantly being dyed, my hair was split, half black half blonde.

While at a party I met my mate, he looked at me with disgust. Why? He smelled amazing and was very attractive and here I was, the fugly unloved fatty.

This boy who stood in front of me was seventeen, it was love at first sight... for me.

Before I could speak his icy glare shot through me, "we don't speak of this" he started.

I looked at him confused, why?

"Because I, Noah Caldwell reject you as a mate" my heart shattered, ripped, and torn into millions of pieces as he walked away from me.

Later that night I cried and cried and cried, it had been awhile since I last transformed. It was painful but I did it, I howled in agony all night.

Six months later I ran away.
Now I'm nineteen, I haven't seen my pack/ family since I was sixteen. My story is one of those stories, I had a growth spurt, after transforming my hair went back to its silky soft brown, and being on the run made me skinny but strong

I now control a group of rogues.
I am a rogue.
This is my rightful pack; this is where I belong.

My pack was strong and ruthless, we were all damaged goods at one point...

I love these people, they are my true family.