Chapter Seventeen- Yes and No

You got to your dorm and hope was ready to go and you were with draco and hermione was there as well "are you ready" you asked "yea i think so" hope replies "let's go then" you said. As you walked out of the dorm you see the people that were with draco still in common room, 'what are they still doing here' you thought to your self "draco!" said the girl draco payed no attention "draco?!" she yelled again draco still paying no attention "alright fine" she says.

You look at draco and he smiles "what are you doing?", "listening to you love, what? want me to stop because i can i can go right on over there" he said almost leaving when you held him back "no i like you right here" you say, he looked at you and smiled again you smiled back and continued walking out with hope, hermione, and draco "i'm nervous" says hope "it's fine your gonna be fine" you say "she's right hope your gonna be fine" says draco in a small smile, "there right" hermione adds on.

You continued walking twoards the astronomy tower in silence while hope understood that she had nothing to worry about, or did she? we finally got there and again you being you stopped at the door way to go up "lynzee?" says hope you stood there in silence "lynzee?" whispers hermione and again no words came out of your mouth "it's fine i got it you go" says draco "oh- okay" says hope turning slowly to proceed walking with hermione "lynzee? love? are you okay?" draco whispers, you begin to cry not to much but not to little.

Small tears. Every time you went to the astronomy tower it reminded you of the time draco did something with pansy and it would haunt you even though he was right beside you so why was it so hard to breath when you went there. "love?" says draco pulling you out of your thoughts "i'm sorry" you say "sorry for what you did nothing wrong love" he replies "let's go hope want you there", "mhm" you say while getting up and continue waking up the stairs.

You get up the stare and see how happy hope is because harry invited her to the yule ball, and it makes the feeling you had go away it makes you happy like every thing in your life was good for the moment but the more good it felt the more you thought something was going to go wrong and you tried really hard to make that feeling go away and for a couple moments it did, but still deep in your gut you thought it was to good to be true. That didn't matter because you were happy and everything was fine, for the first time in a while everything was just as it was supposed to be.

Months had passed and it was getting closer and closer to the Yule ball and everything was still okay harry and hope, hermione and ron and well you and draco. There were exactly 1 week before the ball and hermione and hope we're over there headd still trying to decide what dresses they would wear, "what do you think" asked hermione "you look fine you both look fine" you replie "yes well everything in your life is fine you have the freaking love of your life a dress picked out your just fine" hope says looking back at you. 'she isn't lying' you thought "yea i kinda do" you laugh.

"But that is besides the point you both look perfect" you say "thank you lynzee" says hermione "thank you" says hope "anyway i think you should get them", "get what" they both say "the dresses get them" you say point at the dresses they are wearing "do i really look that pretty" asks hope, you get up and walk to her "you look amazing" you say soon comes hermione "she's right", "okay okay" says hope "i want food" you say "you sound like ron" laughs hermione "well i dont care i want food anyways", "okay we can go after we pay for the dresses" says hope.

We finally left the store and went to the three broomsticks, to get some food and butter beer but when we walked in your heart dropped and i bet you know why. Draco. He was with her again after you told him to not be with her with his arm around her neck and laughing drinking butter beer like some discussing couple "let's go" you say "i thought you said you wer-" hope slaps hermione's mouth shut before she could finish "lynzee i'm so sorry" hermione says taking hopes hand of her mouth "don't be it's what i expect i don't care" you say when truly it hurt but it hurt to a point were it made you rage in madnes "hermione" hope whispers "what" she replies "she's frozen", "i see that hope she's just in shock".

"You know what let's stay", "lynzee you don't have-", "what? have to? hermione it's him he's draco the rude coward and cheating ass hole i fell for i'm sorry i'm done sliding around for some miracle to happen because ITS NOT GOING TO ALRIGHT IT NEVER WILL HE IS HIM AND I CANT KEEP MY SELF FROM BEING HAPPY BECAUSE HE WANTS TO GO FOR SOMEONE WHO RUINED OUR RELATIONSHIP THATS ON HIM NOT ME" you say with tears filling your eyes out of anger and everyone was now staring at you "i'm just so tierd of getting hurt alright so go back to eating and cheating" you say rubbing your throat because it hurt from yelling "lynzee" you hear a voice say "not now draco i cant alright i'm done doing this with you", "you don't understand" he says "no i understand perfectly and i'm done, i'm as so fucking done because i trusted you and you did THIS AGAIN- you did this again"

"You have to let-" he said while you cut him of "NO, i will not hear it from you this time or any other time because i'm sorry- no actually i'm not sorry but. We.-", "no lynzee NO" he says "YES. We. Are. Done. goodbye draco", you say walking away "hope let's go" hermione says, "this can't be happening" says draco "it just did" hope says walking away. You made it outside and gasped for air trying to keep it together while your heart shaders in your broken body.