"BOYS! GARAGE NOW!" Olivia says, walking outside and back in the garage.

"What do you girls want from us now?" Asks Alex, throwing his head back in annoyance.

"Simple, I'll tell you when you sit down." Brooke says, making a sarcastic smile.

"UGH, fine." said Luke, the boys making their way to 'Luke's couch'.

"Ok, we're sitting, what's up?" asks Reggie.

"The butterfly effect." says Brooke.

"The what now?" asks Luke.

"The butterfly effect. Since we are in the past, anything we do differently or change about out pasts could change and, or hurt our future- or present- or- whatever Julie's time is right now. That means, that we can't change anything, no matter how much we think we may need to, we can't." Brooke says, glancing at Reggie who is already looking at her.

She looks away from him and to Luke and Olivia, who are looking at each other. They had to know, because this means that they can't be together any longer to prevent any further damage to their timeline, or to rip a hole in the space time continuum. Alex is looking down at his feet, trying to process what's going on.

"I'm sorry to be the one to tell you guys this, but you had to know." Brooke says to everyone, but it's more directed towards Olivia and Luke.

"Wait.... That means you have to get stood up by Kane Williams at Homecoming again." Says Olivia, looking up to her best friend.

"What?!?" Luke, Reggie, and Alex say in unison, all standing up from the couch.

"Olivia!" Yells Brooke.

"Sorry! It slipped out..." Olivia replies looking down.

"You never told us that." Luke says, taking a few steps towards Brooke. "Why didn't you tell me?!??" He yells.

"This! This is the reason I didn't tell you guys! I knew you would freak out!" Brooke snaps back.

"Yeah, yeah we would because we care about you Brooke! And because we don't want some douche-bag like Kane to make you feel bad!" Reggie yells.

"Why didn't you think you could tell me?? I'm one of your best friends and I would've been there." Alex finally speaks, saying the last part more quietly.

"I know, and you all are, but, I knew if I told you, then you would beat him up and I'd never hear the end of it from Lisette." Brooke said, avoiding eye-contact from anyone.

"Wait, THAT'S why she started bullying you? You told me it was because you all got into an argument!" Luke says, gesturing to Olivia and Brooke.

"Well, technically we did, but that isn't what's important right now. Do you know what this means?" Brooke asks, the group.

"Crap. Crap. Crap. This is all my fault." says Olivia, putting her head in her hands.

"What? What's your fault?" Alex asks, clueless for once in his life/death.

"Yeah, what's going on guys?" Ask Reggie, just as clueless as Alex.

"Well, now that you guys know that she got stood up, something in the future is going to change. Courtesy of the butterfly effect." Olivia says, looking up at the boys.

"To add on to that, we also have no idea what it is. Something would have changed anyway because I had it coming this time, but now it's gonna be worse." Brooke says, adding onto what Olivia said before.

"Well? What are we gonna do about it?" asked Luke, curious and worried about the situation.

"Benny gave me his grandma's address, I went to talk to her the other day. That's how I found out about the whole butterfly effect." Brooke said, pulling the folded peice paper with Benny's grandma's address on it, out of her pocket.