"She offered to cook dinner" Mom said excitedly.

I chocked on my orange juice. "W....what?" I croaked out.

Seriously mom? You gon lie to me?

"I'm equally as surprised as you are" mom replied. "I'm really starting to think maybe she doesn't hate me a d your father anymore".

"Are..." I was starting to say when Dazzline came down the staircase and walked to the entrance door.

"Where are you going?" Mom asked.

"I'm going out for lunch" she replied icily as she opened the door.

"But I just told you that lunch is ready" mom whined like a little child.

"I didn't tell you I was gonna eat that crap you made, did I?" Dazzline snapped.

"Dazzline!" Mom's voice was firm. "You're not going anywhere! You will stay in this house! You hear?!"

"Make me" Dazzline rolled her eyes as she left the house and Mom did nothing about it. Absolutely nothing!!

Mom burst into tears and I burst into laughter.

I know I sound like a wicked child right now but what can I do? Mom deserves this. She really does.

"Did you think you can lie to me and I won't know?" I laughed. "Wow mum! Keep it up!"

I laughed as I walked away.
__________________________________

19:48 pm.

Everyone were worried about Dazzline. She still hadn't come home. Dad had ordered his body guards to look restaurant in the estate but Dazzline was nowhere to be found. And they refused to inform Mommy.

"Nothing must happen to my daughter ohhh! Femi! Nnkan kan gbodo se omo mi ooo!!" Mom cried as she grabbed on to dad's shirt.

Dad was already frustrated by her action so much that he snapped. "Will you keep quiet woman! Give me some breathing space! She's also my daughter and I'm trying my best to find out where she is! Leave my shirt alone jare!!"

"What do you..." Mom stopped talking when the gates opened and Dazzline black Porsche drove into the compound. More like sped into it.

"Where the heck where you?, Tamara!" Dad yelled as soon as Dazzline got out of her car.

"Chill old man. I met with a friend, that's all" Dazzline replied as she walked towards us.

Did she just call dad and old man?

"And you didn't think it was okay to tell us you'll be coming home late?!" Mom screamed. "We were so worried about you!"

"Yeah right!" Dazzlime rolled her eyes. "It's not late. This is just seven fifty five".

"But still you can't..." Dad was cut short by Dazzline.

"I'm starving. What's for dinner?" She interrupted as she walked into the house.
__________________________________

Dazzline and I were in the kitchen, cooking rice for dinner.

Okay, Dazzline was the only one cooking. I don't know how to cook. I was just sitting there doing nothing.

I watched as she washed the rice and put it in one electric cooker and then put an empty pot on the other.

"What are you doing with the empty pot?" I asked.

"I'm gonna fry stew" she replied without looking at me. She piured the palm oil into the pot and went to the sink to rinse the eja egun.

"Ohh" I nodded as I continued staring at her. "Do you want me to help you with something?"

She turned and stared at me in shock like she couldnt believe i just offered to help.

"Actually, yes" she replied when she found her voice. "I'll need you to help me with the plantains"

"Okay. How many?" I asked.

"Six" she replied and went back to what she was rinsing.

She poured the eja egun into the pot and a few minutes later, added fresh pepper.

The aroma was soo nice that I instantly began to wish I could cook like her.

__________________________________

We were all seating by the dining table with Dazzline serving us a meal of Rice, fried stew, eja egun, fried chicken, fried plantains, salad and hot dogs.

Yes, that was what Dazzline decided to make for dinner.

Mom blessed the food and we began to eat.

"Olorun!!" Dad exclaimed startling everyone. "Ta lo se ounje yii?" He asked meaning who cooked this food?

"Dazzline" I replied.

"This food is delicious! You take after your mother" dad said and Dazzline went stiff.

"I'm so..." Dad didn't even complete his sentence before Dazzline took her food and left the dining room.

The rest of dinner was spent in silence.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Finally, done with this chapter!.

It's a TGIF update guys!!

No long A/N guys.

Where do you think Dazzline went?

Which friend do you think Dazzline met?

Shout out to IRELAND572. She's amazing!

Thanks for reading.
Stay safe.
Love y'all.
Buhbyeeee!!!.
💖💖💖💖💖.

Word Count: 1313.