Chapter 3

Realm Halls

"Mistress! You've finished your review at the perfect time," shouted a fairly excited Hendrix. Supposedly it was to be his second time being outside of the higher realms. The first adventure downwards onto Earth when he had gifted the three brothers their gifts have been seven hundred years previously.

Victoria scrutinized Hendrix's appearance. Hendrix was in his usual human form of a young man with medium-length black hair that was slightly curled, with bright black eyes. Though instead of his usual dark forest green robes with golden details he wore the official MACUSA, otherwise known as The Magical Congress of the United States of America midnight blue Auror robes. The official robes even had a small bronze name tag stating, "Hendrix Athanasios." The being had no tact casually naming himself the equivalent of, "Hendrix the Immortal."

"I see our young child has finished her studies and as such, it is now time to proceed," decreed Hekate in an authoritative voice. Hekate and the rest of the council seemed to also be in their routine human forms and apparel.

"Now remember Hendrix and Victoria the plan of what is to transpire," reminded a drained-looking Idan. With how both Saxon and Eris were sharing smirks and mischievous giggles they must have caused some trouble in another nameless realm that Idan's control over time had to account for.

I had memorized the plan vividly, the plan was one of the initial matters we had planned out once, the basic aspects of my studies were understood.

The plan, or as Vivian liked to call after one of her escapades to Earth, "Magical Mission Impossible," was fairly simple. The time that I and Hendrix would be entering was August 1st, 1943. The reason for this date was that it would be the day after my body in that time would be 16, and both Lady and Lord Peverell would have passed from an attack by Grindlewald's acolytes. Their passing was something I could not meddle in as their death belonged to the eternal balance between life and death.

Firstly I would be de-aged and become my original self. Then I and Hendrix would be transported to the MACUSA headquarters, Woolworth Building in New York. There first Hendrix would pose as a MACUSA Auror, and file out my files personally so things do not spread to lurking listeners. Then he would escort me to the American main branch of Gringotts in the city. After arriving at the American branch of Gringotts in New York, there I would take an Inheritance test as mentioned in Adalbert Higgs' book "The Sacred 50."

Moira had cryptically stated that I was sure to find family upon our arrival which confused me endlessly for days initially but knew that Moira would tell her nothing and just tell her to go with the flow of fate. Vivian, Moira, and Hekate had supposedly all come together to give her a middle name that would somewhat hint at her future. Everyone besides her knew the name and she was told that she would find out upon her inheritance test later on. Saxon and Eris had both taken it with glee, teasing her about it for several weeks.

"Let us first restore Victoria to her original self and age. Let us the council and Victoria begin to converge into the Realm Halls' ritual room," pronounced Vivian already walking towards the room in her usual bubbly demeanor.

"Of course Vivian," I said cheerfully as I followed along with her and the council.

Victoria entered and took her place in the center of the runic circle. Hekate came into the room alongside Moira and Vivian, Hekate standing at the top front of the runic circle, Moira and Vivian at her sides around the group. Idan entered next and took his place next to Moira, around the ring. Succeedingly, Hendrix came into the room and took his place next to Vivian, around the circle. Lastly, Saxon and Eris entered. Saxon stood next to Idan before Eris stood next to Hendrix, therefore completing the circle.