I scrunched my nose in disgust and glared at him immensely. He is not gonna get his lesson, right? I looked around to see chocolate candies decorated in a bowl with the ice. Quite delicious. I snorted angrily and picked a bunch in my hand and waited for it to melt in my hands.

"Did you say something?" I feigned innocence and frowned at him.

"Yes, sucking his d—" I grinned mischievously and smudgedthe chocolate candies on his face as he screamed due to the sudden attack.

"Suits you. Now shut your mouth before I tell Mr. Bradford to beat the shit out of you." I sneered as I wiped my hands with the wet wipes kept in corner.

"Fuck you." He cursed.

"Richard! "

My eyes widened as I turned my head towards my back to see a man fuming as his nose flared. He seemed to be familiar. Where have I seen him? Recall, Caity. Recall.

"S–Si–Sir!" Richard stuttered as he stood up from him seat but soon fell backwards after stumbling on his legs. I giggled and shook my head. I looked towards my superhero who just took a stand for me against this Richard.

"What is your name, baby?" I asked as I looked up at him and pouted sweetly. I leaned back attention counter and stretched my arms sexily. He clenched his jaw and sighed while glaring at me.

"How much have you had?"

I giggled and shook my head,

"I won't tell you, handsome. First you tell me your name."

He muttered something under his breathe and closed his eyes. He opened his eyes and looked at Richard who was leaning on counter with his bottle in his head. He seemed to be counting the bottles in his hand. How many were they?

Fourteen,

No! Twenty one.

How many?

I shook my head and looked intensely at the bottles and counted again, fifty. Yes, fifty bottles were in his hand. I pouted,

"Tell me your name, baby?"

"Theodre."

I blinked and turned my neck swiftly towards him. He was on his phone, talking to someone. I took that chance to stand up and walk up to him. As soon as I stood up, my legs stumbled like a melted candy but I did not give up.

I walked upto him slowly while looking at him intensely. His lips were so sweet and plump. They seemed more delicious when he was talking. I checked his jaw which looked more sharp than a razor. I wondered if it would cut my hand if I touch it.

His eyes hardened as he looked at me who was standing just in front of him. I raised my hands and kept on his jaw. I squirmed and giggled as his slight stubble pierced my palm. It did not cut my hand, though.

"You are so sexy, T–Theodore." I slurred and continued to trail my hand on his face and neck. His eyes became blank as he looked at me with a small glint of emotion which my drunken brain could not decipher.

"Repeat."

"You are so sexy." I obliged like the good girl I was. His voice seemed to be more deep and hoarse. It was contagious and intoxicating which lured me more towards him.

"No. Repeat my name."

"Oh. Theodore. You know, my husband's name is same as yours?"

He chuckled and nodded his head.

"What if I say, I'm your husband only?" 

I laughed while shaking my head at him.

"No, never. I wouldn't believe you because he never smiles and you just smiled." I pouted and put my hands on his neck and inhaled his scent. I grinned as his shoulders twitched.