"Better than ever baby!" he AGAIN...answered

"Bring it!" yeah, yeah, we know you've said...

And just like that, we played volleyball till the sun has set.

At the end of it, we both were on the ground panting like dogs.

The surrounding, homemade court, was filled with dirt holes on both sides of the court. But one of the holes stands out the most. A 20cm, deep hole, the first serve.

~flash back~

"So, this will be your first serve after a while. am I right?" I said getting ready to receive.

"Yep!" he cheered clearly excited to be playing again.

"Then give me all you got!" I said busting his ego up.

He smirked, spun the ball in his hands like he always does, "That's what I'm gonna do." said sternly, looked me in the eye, and tossed the ball up.

My eyes followed the ball in the air, while Oikawa was running towards it. My eyes then shift to the flying setter.

He looked so concentrated, calm, and happy.

Heh, I'm gonna miss, am I?

He swings his hand and in a second, the ball was next to me drilling a hole in the ground.

We made eye contact when he landed on the ground. I had a sly smile on my face with a calm expression. I giggled.

"What so funny, smartass?" Oikawa said grabbing another ball to serve.

"You make the cutest face when you get the ball right." I teased.

He shifted, his face got flushed with red color, "T-T-THAT'S NOT TRUE!" Okinawa stutter.

I laugh at his state. He mumbles cuss words to himself and got ready to serve.

He once again spun the ball, throw it in the air, runs for it, and slammed the ball with his palm.

I knew what was coming so I just stood there straight and waited.

The ball reached the net and got caught in it.

Oikawa groaned, stamp his foot on the ground a few times while shouting it was my fault. I laugh at his state.

We continued playing until the sunset making the court look like a minefield.

~end of flashback~

We were still on the ground, head to head, now calm in comfortable silence. But I had to break it as a question wouldn't stop bugging me.

"Why did you start to call me Y/n-chan?" I asked throwing Oikawa off the tracks, "I mean, I don't really mind, but I don't think I deserve to be called by that, Oikawa-san."

He snorted, "Silly Y/n-chan."

"What?~" I ask-whined.

"I called you that because you're fun to hang around! And you're really nice!" he cheered.

I got quiet.

"If you want I can stop calling you that." he said kinda down a little.

"No it's fine, I don't mind. I think I like it." I answered and we yet again got to the comfortable silence we once were in.

I was looking up at the sky for a while but then decided to close my eyes and rest for a little bit. I've stayed like that a little when I heard shifting.

I opened my eyes slowly.

I wasn't expecting Oikawa's beautiful brown eyes to be replaced by the orange sky.

My heartbeat got quicker. I didn't move an inch. My breath got short and my body stiffened.

Oikawa's eyes closed a little.
My body relaxed.

He started to lean down to me.
My eyes relaxed.

He leans down to my face closing his eyes.
My breath hitched.

"TOORU I'M HOME!- Oh!~ Am I interrupting something? At least do it in your room Tooru."

We both shot up as Oikawa's mom was leaning on the backyard door((?)) frame.

"Mooooooom!~" Oikawa whined while I just stood there processing what just happened.

_
What??

Did you seriously expect it would be that easy?

Oh no, not yet...sorry...

Well...I guess I should get ready for being killed 😌💅

Anyway that's all, thx for reading 💜