"We are going home" I tell her, and she gave me a confused look.

 Sapphire nodded then we got to my car, I text the guys to get to my car now which they replied with okay, and we are all in the car now. I am driving since I am not that drunk. 

"Why did we have to leave the club?" James asked me.

"We are having a gang meeting when we get in the house" I tell him.

The rest of the the car ride was quiet, we drove up the drive way then got out the car, and  Sapphire was the first one out. She walked in the house while the guys and I  got out of the car.  I locked it then walked in the house, we sat in the living room Sapphire wasn't in here or in the kitchen she must be up the stairs anyway, and I turned to John. 

"Why did you shoot one of Triston's guys?" I asked him, and John looked at me with a weird look.

"I was in the bathroom hocking up with some slut when this guy walked in, started being cheeky to me, then he  pulled out his gun but I pulled mine out, and shot him before he had the chance. I swear that's the truth" John tells me, and I nodded at him while smiling. 

"Guys go to bed because it's 2:00 am" I tell them.

They all walked out then went up the stairs, I went to the kitchen made myself a coffee then took it up the stairs, and I went in my room. I turned on my light to see Sapphire sleeping in my bed, and I smiled.

Sapphire's POV

I was having fun at the club dancing with Kingsley, he's not like the other guys that try to grab your ass or anything, and  I was a bit disappointed when we had to leave because Kingsley wanted to.  I nodded then got in the car with him, he was texting someone probably the guys, and I was right because a few seconds later the guys came in the car. I was going to asked Kingsley why we had to leave the club but James bet me to it.

"We are going to have a gang meeting" Kingsley tells them. 

I  just thought to myself Kingsley is pissed off really bad, you can just tell by his features since he has the steering wheel in a tight grip, seriously his knuckles are turning white, and he looked like he was thinking about something. We pulled up in the drive way so I got out the car then  unlocked the front door, and went up the stairs I don't know why but I went in Kingsley's room. I took off my clothes, I  put one of his tops on, and went in his bed then fell asleep . I  woke up because someone turned on the bedroom light,  I looked up to see that Kingsley  was smiling, and he is so cute when he smiles. 

"Why are you standing there smiling?" I asked him.

"Why are in my bed? He questioned me back.

"Because I want to be" I tell Kingsley. 

"It's okay, and the reason I was smiling because your cute when you sleep" he tells me, and I smile at him.

 "Your cute when you smile" I tell him, and I cannot believe I just called Kingsley cute to his face.

"We should get some sleep" Kingsley said.

I nodded then turned back around, shut my eyes I felt Kingsley wrap his arms around me, and I couldn't help but smile before I fell asleep. I woke up but Kingsley was still asleep, his arms are still around me, and our legs were tangled he was snoring slightly. I was lying there watching him sleep, if anyone walked in they would think I am a creep but I don't care, Kingsley's eyes opened then closed before he opened again, and he noticed me staring so I looked away quickly while blushing.

"How long have you been awake?" Kingsley asked me.

I don't know how long but of course I never tell him that, and just smiled at him while trying to think what to say.

"I woke up about two minutes ago" I tell him, and Kingsley looked at me. 

"Uh uh" he says, not believing me but never said anything else, and I got up.

"I am going to make breakfast, do you want something to eat?" I tell/asked Kingsley.

Kingsley nodded so I went down the stairs, I started making bacon, eggs, and waffles.Once the food was cooked I went towards the living room door to was tell Kingsley that breakfast is ready, he came down with the rest of the guys, and luckily I put some on for them.

"Foods in the kitchen" I tell them.

 I walked by them before I sat on the couch, I put on the music channel 'Janoskians that's what she said' was playing so I put the t.v up full blast, and started eating. When I finished eating I went into the kitchen before I washed all the dishes then dried them, and put them away.

"I am going for a shower" I tell the guys.

"Okay" Tyler said.

I went into my room took out fresh clothes before going into my bathroom, and went for a shower. I got out the shower then got changed into the clothes I laid out,  I am wearing a belly top that says too fabulous for you, skinny jeans with black boots, and my hair is down straight. I put mascara, and lip gloss on then went down the stairs.