1. Light from his back

Start from the beginning

"Look Soomin-ah..."

I stopped him, while our eyes met, I hugged him tightly and started crying like a baby, I'm actually a strong person, I have my brothers with me all the time, I don't usually break down, but all those wanted (but not given) feelings piled up on my chest so I bursted.

(Not close enough as I explained, but imagine being his sibling and he comforts you everything you feel down)

He wasn't saying anything but hugging me tightly, patting my head for 2-3 minutes. Jimin oppa broke the silence,

"Yah, Soomin-ah shouldn't we get you something pretty for tomorrow? Let's go shopping, I want my sister to be the prettiest girl on the campus."

"Remember me at least hyung, I'm on her campus too, I'm afraid if guys wanna steal her away from us, I'd kill anyone if they point their fingers at my princess." Seonghwa oppa said as we're going to the same university. I was just hiding my face inside Seonghwa oppa's chest, rubbing my eyes.

"Ah, don't cry, you'll get puffy eyes. Get ready, we're going shopping today."

We went shopping, I didn't expect to buy more than 4-5 clothes, 2 pairs of shoes, but ended up having 15-20(including everything) and 4 pairs of shoes, which was shocking. My brothers secretly saved up money since last year to buy stuff for my university. I already had tons of new clothes which I couldn't wear when I was in school because I didn't go out that much so all of them were unused.

I told them not to waste much money on my clothing, but they didn't listen, they also gave me a monthly allowance (3x more than I needed). I hugged them,

"You're my world."

"Don't you dare to say that to any other man you'll meet on campus. Alright? We'll watch you always."

I went to my room and showered for a long time, finished my skin care routine. I was to go to my bed, Seonghwa oppa knocked on my door,

"Come in."

"I thought you'd be asleep."

"I was about to, why are you here?"

"Umm, because I want to tell you something, actually, you know I've been friends with many departments' students, I've heard the seniors in your Physics department don't show a good attitude when the freshers come. I know you cannot stand these types of people, so I suggest you hang in there for some days, it'll be okay afterwards. Otherwise they'll make your university life hard."

"Okay. Don't worry."

"Woah, just okay?"

"Yea, cause you know I cannot promise on stuff like these."

"It's useless. Just sleep now. We'll go together tomorrow. Be early. Good night, have a sweet dream." And he gave me a hug.

The next day (Orientation Day),

We had our breakfast earlier than usual. I wore a black top tucked into my maroon coloured knee long skirt. Seonghwa oppa wore a University Department logo designed jersey because he was in charge of welcoming freshers of his Civil Engineering Department and Jimin oppa was fully dressed up, we looked at him saying,

"Why are you so dressed up, try on some casual." I asked.

"I'll pick up some girls today." He replied.

"Here he goes again." Seonghwa oppa sighed.

We arrived at the university, I was so excited, my smile was broad enough to make my brothers proud. They held my hands. I felt spring in my mind, "This is what being in 20 means."

We reached in front of the department logo, some seniors and most probably my classmates were roaming around there. One of Seonghwa oppa's friends called him from far,

"Yah, Park Seonghwa, where have you been? (Guess he didn't notice me at first) Zuho hyung(Sunbae from his dept) is looking for you. Freshers are here already. (Noticed me at last and ran towards us), wow I totally forgot that Soomin enrolled here too."

"How have you been you, Hongjoong oppa?"

"I'm struggling under pressure from newcomers rn. Haha. You're really grown up now. You look cute today."

Seonghwa oppa stopped him, "Yah, don't look at her. Let's go. You said Zuho hyung is looking for me."

"Yah, how long you're going to protect your sister, she'll be famous on the campus for her dashing looks. She won't be single forever."

Jimin oppa spoke up,"I'm here too, Hongjoong." (He actually didn't see him until then)

"O-oh hyung. Mian'' then he started running.

Seonghwa oppa patted my head and said,

"I'll go now, have fun."

So I went over to the desk where my department logo was seen to have my id card, my brother was behind my back, I could hear girls saying, "Who's this handsome guy! Is he a celebrity?" He was just smiling.

And that was his way to make others' fall in love, lol. I thought I got my card so I turned over to Jimin oppa and a female voice reached my ear, "Park Soomin, sorry, that's not your card, that's his(pointing at a boy)" I looked into the card and saw his name.

Jeon Wonwoo

I saw him looking into mine, it was mixed because of them being hurriedly working.

Our eyes met, he had strong gaze, but I couldn't see his face clearly afterwards because of the light coming from his back, he had a book in his hand, he looked at me and gave me my card saying,

"Here." with his deep voice.

" with his deep voice

"Thank you." I gave him his and turned over to my brother.

He muttered, "Park Soomin"

"Oppa, let's go to eat something, it will be late once I enter the hall, I'll get hungry."

"Okay, anything for my princess."

[Hi fams, thanks for reading the 1st chapter, I know it was lengthy, but trust me this will only get better. Please support me through this journey. ]