sixteen >>> night blood island: part 1

Start from the beginning

"You know I will." Clarke nods and brings me in as I hear the group saying they're leaving. I hug Clarke back and just as fast we pull apart and I nod at her before turning on my heels trailing after the group.

<<<<>>>>

The boat pulls up to the island. My eyes scan the surrounding area. The water was beautiful and the breeze felt nice on the ride here. Nyko and Luna were silent the whole ride over. Most of us were. Even now some of us remain silent as we stand and exit the ship. I stay back a bit scanning the area overhearing Nyko and Luna.

"Yu are dula'm op ait diyo (You're doing the right thing)," Nyko says.

"Emo didn't huk op Ai a choice (They didn't give me a choice)," Luna responds. I keep my eyes away from them but still keep my ears perked.

"Dison laik good kru luna. Ai trust emo. En Yu trust Ai (These are good people Luna. I trust them. And you trust me)."

"Luna, Nyko, time to move," Miller speaks up causing me to look at him. His eyes switch to Luna and Nyko and then to me, tilting his head for me to come on but I remain where I am.

"Emo fig raun Ai drein au na kep klin emo, nyko (They think my blood will save them, Nyko)," Luna said as I bite my lip.

"Kep klin yumi Ogeda (Save us all)," Nyko whispers this time.

"Chit dula op Yu fig raun would happen taim ai don biyo emo couldn't yu don em (What do you think would happen if I said they couldn't have it)?" I bite my lip at Luna's comment and glance in their direction now. Nyko and I catch eyes and I look away.

"I said, let's go," Miller speaks walking over and behind them looking around. I glare at him once more as Nyko and Luna begin walking towards the group. "Come on Y/N."

I look away from Miller shaking my head and grab a hold of my backpack straps. I begin walking and end up behind Raven. But we all stop after walking up to a bunch of white pillar sort of things sticking up almost like it was a line that we shouldn't cross. I can hear Abby ask what's wrong as my eyes scan the area and walk up a bit to the line feeling a pair of eyes on me. I glance over my shoulder barely to catch Raven's eyes. She immediately looks away causing me to look at Emori and Murphy. Murphy steps over the line and I follow as does everyone. When a strange noise begins. Everyone of us looks around until a drone pops up that's when I hear someone shout run. 

We all take off running and as we do I see Emori and Murphy sticking with one another and then Raven struggling. I bite my lip and speed up a bit wrapping my arm around her and helping her to cover. We get behind a log followed by Emori and Murphy. I glance to Raven and give her questioning eyes but she shakes her head causing me to look away to find Nyko and Luna. Nyko stands in front of Luna shielding herself. Quickly my eyes widen and I get up ready to jump over the log but feel Murphy grab my bookbag and pull me down. I look at him and she shakes his head. 

"It's too late Y/N," Murphy whispers as I see the drone shooting Nyko. I drop my head and close my eyes as gunshots go off. I feel a hand on my shoulder knowing it belonged to Raven but I say nothing and I don't move for a moment. 

"Well that took you about 10 shots. A.L.I.E.'s got dozens of drones. Who do you think's gonna run out of bullets first, huh?" Murphy said as he stands. I open my eyes and see everyone coming out of hiding a bit.