Cloud ☁️ I

Note: Here characters age is different, but the kings using their power made their children and their bestfriends to study together. So they can protect each other. Cloud have only one common school. So all the heirs and the people of cloud only can study in the Cloud common school.

As I said before, Cloud is a magic world. So everyone knows only the basic magic tricks. Other than that no one allowed to do. If they wanna do they have to get a permission from Cloud Justice Area.

No one POV

Redcliffe boys and Chania boys are never seen each other. They only saw the pictures of each other's. Within 2 days they have to attend the Cloud Common School.

They know the tension between Redcliffe and Chania cities. Both young prince doesn't care about this fight. But the next heirs, they are not like their parents but they have to follow the rules as they are crown Prince.

No one POV

"Hyungiee Hyungiee, in two days we are going right?tell me!!tell me" One asked jumping up and down.

The who was reading his book, lifted his head to see his adorable brother excitement.

He laughed softly at his baby brother (here he call his brother as baby brother, so am gonna use BB for baby brother).

"Yes yes my BB. This is the 8th time you are asking me today Koo" He replied with a smile on his face.

'Joonie Hyungiee, you know how much I wanted to go to cloud school. You,me,yoonie, lisa, ji-hoonie going together. Wow imagine, its awesome right hyungiee" Jungkook again said with same excitment.

His brother Namjoon shook his head and about to answer his BB,

"Yes yes, Kookie. See me and Ji-Hoon went to get our supplies. We only need go get our schedules on our first day" the person said gave the small box to Jungkook.

Jungkook excitedly pick the box and replied,

"Omg, Lisa you did?? No way!!!wow...Hyungiee look we got our school supplies" Jungkook said to his brother.

Namjoon just admired his BB..Because he sees a small things like big treasure. He just hugged his brother and said yeah yeah i saw that. Then Lisa, Ji-Hoon also joined the Hug.

"Group Hug without me ah" one voice boomed in the study room. All turned their heads to look at the owner voice.

"Hey meow meow" Jungkook replied, giggled and hide behind his brother.

"Yeah, JEON JUNGKOOK am gonna kill you" Yoongi said and started to chase the Younger.

Namjoon saw this and his mind flooded with unwanted thoughts. Lisa saw this and hold his hands

"Joonie, dont worry, we will be there to protect him. I will keep him safe if you or Yoongi is not there. You know about me" Lisa said confidently looking at Namjoon.

Namjoon is very grateful to have such a great friends.

He nodded his head with a dimple smile on his face.