Chapter 13

"YES THANKYOU WERE FINALLY MISSING IN THIS BIG ASS MALL" y/n scoffed in frustration.

"Hey y/n and karina, what are you guys doing" soobin and jay were watching them frustrated with each other.

"Oh h-hey, we got lost" karina chuckled shyly as she started to blush.

"Well were leaving too wanna join us?" Jay spoke up

"of course why not were lost here" y/n smiled brightly followed by karina.
__________
Skip

"Thank you both of you," you both bowed in unison thanking jay and soobin for their help.

"Youre always welcome! We'll get going now." You waved goodbye to each other and parted ways.

Nothing suspicious but whats with that bags they're carrying? Soobin got shocked.

_____

"LETS JUST SAY WE BOUGHT THE WHOLE MALL AND GOT LOST." Y/n placed the bags on the couch and took a shower.

"Today was fun ill say" karina spoke up after sipping to her hot green tea.

"Lets do this again,"karina smiled back

"Wish yeji was here," y/n sighed and went to sleep without leaving a sign.
_____
"Your not dead" you sighed, "wakeup old man, its 20's wakeup" you kicked him as he started laughing.

"Just how many layers did y-" he woke up before beomgyu could do anything and stabbed him at the abdomen. "N..no.."you looked at him with the pain your handling, you fainted as he was removing the knife from you. Giving multiple stabs.

"More money, more drugs, more gambling."he dragged you to the storeroom and locked it.

With the blood trailing.
——-
2 hours later,

The old man who goes with the name son hyun woo, is beomgyu's uncle

And a murderer of his family

He kills people just to claim their insurance money and use it for its hobby,

You can tell its buying drugs and gambling nonstop.

As he got down from the car, he ran towards the deserted walkway and started walking to his house which is 1km away, he had to walk past bushes and high trees

And thats where he should be careful.

Moms and dads dont allow their kids to go under trees and bushes cause murder cases often happen there.

He remembered and started to proceed with caution while holding a knife.

He then felt someone was following behind him, he looked back and saw nothing, the second time no one was there and he was about to reach his doorstep as his house was already visible.

As he started to walk faster, someone grabbed him from both of his shoulders looking at him from the side. The old man got frightened and backed off "y-yo-youre dead... how can you be here"... he pointed the knife towards beomgyu and ran as fast as he can to stab him once more.

He did, but beomgyu felt nothing, with the chance he grabbed the old mans neck gripping it tightly pulling of the knifes that stabbed him
"N....no....noo..beomgyu no..." he almost chocked "......" (no reply from beomgyu) without hesitating, he stabbed the man by his neck a few times with blood trickling down from his neck. At the same time beomgyu threw him away into the forest and disappeared in thin air.
———-
Skip. 4 hours later,

"Where is that bitch" soobin questioned.

"He aint comin home i guess" jake replied while cleaning the kitchen cabinet.

"He prolly go kill animals instead of humans who knows" soobin fidgeted his phone until it fell down.

"Im back home" as the male entered the house being welcomed by the maids.

"Why is your damn shirt has a hole and blood on it.. who did y-" soobin questioned as beomgyu cut off "my uncle, i finally found him." He didnt look guilty about it though "it looks your stabbed but why isnt it bleeding, as if it was already healed by will." Jake entered their conversation and left beomgyu unsurprised with it. "My shirt got torn plus with his stuff, anyways ill comeback in 5 minutes im hungry." He quickly rushed up to the stairs and washed up.

"Dinner is ready" the maids called them out from downstairs. "WERE COMING!" Everyone rushed down and took a seat.

Yall be asking where is this mansion from? How can they afford it? Well, all of them are from a rich background so obviously they'll own one mansion and handle it by themselves.

Their mom and dad? They abandoned them.
———
I apologize for this short chapter 😭😭🤌🏽

Anyways <3

U n e d i t e d