I breathed in and out and went
"Yes, you are very scary big man."

Chat:
<Killbabies> what was that reaction?
<uglybeach> Tubbo you okay there?
<kissedyomama> what was that, some trauma or sommet?

'How are people catching on so quickly..' I wondered to myself.

"TUBBO! YOU HAVEN'T SPOKE IN ABOUT A YEAR!"

I hate it when Tommy yells. But I can't say anything to him because he'd either get mad and hate me, or he'd get suspicious. All I know is that it couldn't possibly be good.

"S-sorry. I spaced out for a second." I replied trying to sound the same as usual.

Tommy's POV
I'm worried about Tubbo, I'm not going to lie. I have a bunch of reasons to think so.

1.) he's being getting scared recently of loud noises.

2.) his dad is Shlatt. Do I need to say more?

3.) I haven't seen him eat on steam for a while. And when we stream, we used to always eat because we stream for a while. He looks really skinny, but it's hard to tell. (BY THE WAY NO I DO NOT SHIP THEM OKAY THEY ARE MINORS)

4.) A couple of weeks ago, me, my family, Shlatt and Tubbo went mining for fun. They both randomly kept wondering off and when they came back, Tubbo was less happy and Shlatt was happier. Tubbo never had bruises, but he was wearing a hoodie with long sleeves. When he accidentally broke his pickaxe, he looked weirdly at his dad and his dad whispered him something. Tubbo looked at me shocked as if he didn't know I was there and said 'I-I love you too dad..!' Then we all went back and didn't speak for the rest of the night.

Maybe I'm paranoid, but I care about him. He's my best friend. He helped me through my tough times and he risked his life for me a lot. Of course, who wouldn't? I'm amazing. But still, Tubbo is a good friend.

"Okay, so are we building a house together or separate?" He asked.

"Together, duh!" I replied.

"Okee!" He hugged me.

"Jeez Tubbo, you're so clingy!" I exclaimed. He is! He's so clingy and people say I am 🙄.

"S-sorry.." he said that sadly. Like it had bothered him.

"I'm kidding Tubbo, you're adorable." I didn't want him to be sad. :(

3rd POV
Tubbo and Tommy played for SEVEN hours. That's right! They hadn't realised they had played for so long. Someone in the chat had pointed it out. They ended both of their streams and said goodbye. However, Tubbo had forgot to leave the vc.

Tommy's POV (short af)
I realised that neither of us had left the call, but I wanted to listen in. Maybe I could find something embarrassing about Tubbo and embarrass him, maybe I could find something out about Shlatt and him. The point was, this was going to be interesting.

Tubbo's POV
I sighed.

"D-dad? I've finished streaming." I called out.