𝟑𝟏 || 𝐘𝐨𝐮(𝐫𝐬)

Start from the beginning

"Is everything okay?" Ava asked, looking between us, and I tried to smile as I nodded, and thank God they're all wasted to notice I'm lying.

Addison is very drunk, and I can see the way she looks at Alexander as she bites her bottom lip, trying to look sexy and that made my body tingle with fucking jealousy and anger even more.

"Let's go home" Alexander spoke, ignoring everyone else, not even giving a single glare at Addison, his eyes locked with mine.

''No''

"What do you mean no?"

''Are you deaf? I said no." I snapped back, crossing my arms in front of my chest, and he sighed this time visibly annoyed. I can see the veins on his neck popping up and my mouth watered, the sudden need to run my tongue over his neck filled my mind and I quickly shook my head to stop that thought.

Once again, focus Amera!

"Stay with us" Peter suggested, no less drunk than Ava and Addison. "It'll be fun."

Alexander raised his eyebrows, switching his gaze to Peter. Yeah, he doesn't like him too.

"Yes, let's dance" Addison added, smiling, before taking Alexander's hand with her own, pulling him towards her.

Their bodies almost touched, which visibly made Alexander feel awkward as Addison enjoyed his closeness.

I clenched my fists, trying to control myself, but with all this alcohol in my blood, if I don't get out of here, I would kill her without even thinking.

"Let's go home"

That was all I said before picking up my bag and heading for the exit, my heart still racing.

"Amer look at me"

"Amer look at me"

''No''

"Amera" his voice hoarse and annoyed, and I rolled my eyes, looking at him.

He looked away from the road, his eyes now softly on me, but I wanted to kill him. First, because he showed up at the club, and second because he let Addison touch him. God, I can get this image out of my mind.

And Ava wanted to stay with them, I'm also mad because I didn't want to leave her only with these two.

She told Alexander that she would sleep in Peter and Addison, not that I'm surprised by the way she got along with them the second they meet. She wants to have fun, drink some more and I only wanted to beat Addison's ass up so it's better for everyone that we left.

I hope Peter and Peter take good care of us because if not then I'll have a decent reason to do it.

The roads are empty, and Alexander was racing with too fast speed, making my heart into my fucking feet. Stupid, alcohol.