"I'm sorry, guys," I apologized, almost meaning it, "We got it. I promise we'll come back," Carl and Selena sighed, looking quite worried. I kissed their heads and pushed them forward, "Off you go. We'll catch up with y'all later," They nodded and walked towards the courtyard, engaging in conversation as they departed. I turned to Rick and cocked an eyebrow at him, curious about what he had planned for us. A month has passed since that night in tower three, and we've kept things under wraps. Sure, Carl likes me right now! But would he like me if he finds out I'm with his dad? I don't want him to think I'm trying to replace Lori. Rick smirked at me and started walking away, motioning for me to follow him.

We nodded respectfully at all the people we passed, trying to keep our secretive smiles off our faces. After a few twists and turns, Rick pushed through the heavy door that led us into the generator room and closed it shut, making eye contact with me. His eyes were dark and lustful as he slowly closed the distance between us. My bottom lip caught between my teeth as he towered over me, his rough hands snaking around my waist and playing with the zipper of my jacket.

"What seems to be the problem, officer?" I breathed as he zipped my jacket zipper down and slipped his hands under my shirt. His warm fingers slowly trailed up, sending shocks and tingles as he started to palm my breast. He eyed me, a devious smile spreading across his lips.

"You see," He whispered, his hot breath hitting me in the face as he closed the distance between us, "We can't go around having you walk around like this," his hands forced the jacket off my shoulders and grabbed the front of my shirt forcefully, tearing away at the fabric to expose my chest.

"I'm gonna have to take you in for indecent exposure," I felt the torn top slide off my shoulders and fall to the ground as Rick pushed me against the heavy door. Hungrily, he connected our lips and knotted his hand in my hair, pulling at the roots. I moaned into his mouth and felt desire course through my veins as one of his hands greedily massaged my breast. The other hand played with my bra clasps and undid them, freeing my breasts. Wasting no time, I grabbed his jacket and shoved it off, then reached for the hem of his shirt and tugged. He pulled away from me for a split second so I could throw his shirt off to the side before he resumed our heated kiss. My hands roamed the skin of his chest, slowly making my way down until I felt the cold steel of his pant button. His hand in my hair unraveled itself and slid down to my front, undoing my jeans swiftly as I fumbled with his. We pulled away from one another. Our lips were swollen, and our eyes danced excitedly as I kicked my boots off and shrugged off my pants and underwear. He pulled his pants and boxers down to his ankles before pinning me to the door again, his hands caressing my hips and his twitching erection pressing up on my stomach.

"If we do this," I moaned as his lips connected with my neck, his teeth biting down and sending shivers down my spine, "Will you let me off with a slap on the wrist?"

"Mmh," Rick responded, too intoxicated by the desire to continue with our game. He squatted slightly before lifting me in his arms, his breathing erratic and his eyes a dark blue as they met mine. I nodded, kissed his lips sweetly, and wrapped my legs around his waist. The slight stinging of him pushing into me made me gasp into his mouth, but it was replaced by raw pleasure. Each thrust of his hips sent me into a spiral, making me wish this moment would never end. My hands scratched at his back, and my bottom lip caught between my teeth as I focused on staying quiet. Sure, we're alone in the generator room, but someone passing by could hear us, or we could attract a walker that managed to worm itself in from the hole in the back of the prison.

Rick moaned in my ear and pulled his head back, sloppily connecting our lips as his hips slammed into me. With one final slam, I moaned his name as I came undone, riding the high of my release and forgetting about remaining quiet. Quickly, he pulled out and held me up as warm spurts hit my pelvis, a loud moan escaping his lips as euphoria washed over him. He held me up, his thumb tracing the lines of my mermaid tattoo as we stared into each other's eyes. In the month we've been together, we've only had a few moments like this, so it was still relatively new to us. Gently, he placed another kiss against my lips and slowly put me down. Once my feet hit the ground, I became aware of the liquid slowly sliding down my pelvis. With a giddy smile, I grabbed my torn top and used it to clean myself up. Rick sighed in my ear, making me jump from his closeness, and wrapped his arms around my waist. I leaned against him and caressed his hands as they rested on my lower stomach.