I do too

The kiss was sweet. I felt these fireworks in my stomach that I have never felt before. Do I like kissing Noah. I don't actually know yet. I mean he is my best friend but, the question is do I like him and dose he like me back. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had a really great time on the holiday. But it was time to go back to Hogwarts for the rest of term. I wrote to my mom and asked her how Christmas eve went. She told me that it was ok but she wish that the time of the month had been later so she could see me before Summer Holidays. 

   I also wrote a letter to ask her if what I heard from Mr. Weasley was true. But I haven't sent it. I honestly don't think I will send it. 

One thing I could not get out of my mind was Noah. OMG. Noah Longbottom. I just can't get him or the freaking kiss out of my mind and it has been 2 weeks. 

I think I started to day dream about him when someone hugged me from the back and kissed my neck.

" Hey beautiful," The voice said. The voice could only belong to Nate.

" Was the spell not clear enough?" I asked in my cocky tone.

" I thought I would give you time over break to cool down. I mean you were fired up."

" Well I have cooled down...."

" SO ready to give this another shot?"

" Hell No." I said as I flipped my hair and walked to the compartment that Noah, Rose, Albus, and James were in. Then my hart dropped when I say him. OMG was he hot. I think he caught me staring at him because he looked up and gave me a smile and blushed. I just sat down. About 5 minutes after I sat down Noah got up and asked me to follow him.

" So?" I asked when we got into the spare compartment. 

" I was wondering about what happened at the burrow," He said.

" We don't have to talk about it. I mean it was nothing. Just two friends who were dared to kiss."

" Yeah," He started to walk out of the compartment but then turned around. " What if I don't want it to be just a dare? What if I want us to happen?"

" I..."

" If not its fine but I do want to be more?'

" I do too." Then we walked back to the compartment with our hands together. 

Unexpected On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara