Truth or dare

I finally stopped thinking about the whole thing and started to have fun. Noah was there. Witch of course he was he was a really close friend of the Weasley-Potter family. There was a lot of adults there so naturally all of the kids went into a empty room upstairs while the adults were in the livving room and kitchen. Me, Noah, Rose, and Hugo were all making jokes and talking about school when James, Albus, and their little sister Lilly came into the room.
    " Now the party can start!" James said witch of course made us all laugh.
    " We should play truth or dare!" Albus said. " It would be really fun."

" I am in if Riley is," Rose said winking at me.
" I am in. Noah?" I asked.
" Sure. This will be really interesting!" Noah answerd. So we all sat in a circle and started to give really funny dates like: act like a monkey. Jump up and down while singing one of the sorting hat's songs. One was in personate a hogwarts professor of their chose. It was all going great till James got to me.

" Ri, truth or dare?" He asked.
" I chose dare if course," I responded.
" I dare you to kiss Noah," he said. Wait. All of the other dates were fun but mine was to kiss my best friend. WTH. But I could not back out so I gave james a death look then got up went over to Noah bent down and kissed him.