Hogwarts

I can not believe my mother wrote me and told me that I could not come home for the holidays. Why couldn't I just go to my father's house? Why wont she tell me who the hell my father is? But my train of thought was broken when my best female friend ever walked into up to me on the court yard.
" What are you thinking about?" Rose asked. Rose is a Gryffindor while I am a Slytherin. My best male friend Noah Longbottom who is her guy best friend introduced us. Ever since that day we are inseparable.
" Just about how mad I am with my mother since once again I have to stay here for the holidays," I answered. Me and my friends are all 16.
" Well if you want you can come home with me for the holidays," Rose said.
" Seriously!" I almost screamed.
" Seiously what?" Said the voice I knew to well. Nate. He sat down behind me and started to kiss my neck.
" Still upset about me beating you in quttiach yesterday?" I asked. I am a Slytherin Chaser. Nate and Rose are both chasers  for the gryffindor quttiach team.
" Naw," Nate said still kissing my neck.
" So I am taking it as a yes. And I am leaving before I throw up good day," Rose said as she walked back up to the castle. I turned around and pushed Nate too the ground and kissed him.
" What is Rose talking about?" Nate asked.
" My mum said I have to stay here. But since none of my friends will be here she ask me if I want to go to her house for the holidays," I said.
" Ok, are you going then?" Nate asked.
" Yea," I asked. Nate was really protective of me sometimes, but only because he loves me.
" Oh," he said.
" why?"
" Nothing," I could tell he was thinking about Rose's cousins James and Albus Potter. Yeah the Harry Potter's kids.
" Hey, I love you," I said giving him a kiss.
" Love you too," I just kept kissing him till I heard a Professer Longbottom.
" Miss Brown, Mr. Thomas," Professor  Longbottom said. He was by far the best teacher there was in this school.
" Hello professor," we said at the exact same time. Then we started to laugh.
" Are you too going to the feast?" He asked. It was the last meal before we left tomorrow for Holidays.
" No I am not hungry, I will see you after the Holidays," I said as I got up and dragged Nate to the stairs were we part ways.
" Love you, I will see you tomorrow before you leave and on the train right?" He ask.
" Yea," I said as I gave him a kiss.
" Riley!" I heard Noah and Rose running toward me. " Mum said you are allowed to come home with me!" Rose said really happily.
" Great," I said. Nate knew that when Noah and Rose around they take my priority.
" Night," Nate said giving me a peck on the lips.
" Night," I said.
" How fun is this Holiday going to be," Said Noah. His family always went to Rose's Family's for Christmas.
" So fun," We all said. Witch of course made me laugh.
" We all need to get to bed," Rose said. She was like our mum when we were here at Hogwarts.
     We all said good night and went to our house dorms. I got into bed and thought about the days to come and how much fun they will be. Rose was thinking about how embarrassing her family will be and hope they don't make Riley run away. Noah thought about his crush. Riley. He was absolutely head over heels for her. Nate thought about how Riley would be going to Rose's house and were there would be a bunch of boys around her age there. They all thought different things but none of them knew what was about to happen.