Together Forever [Hinata x Nanami] |If Izuru Kamukura Project Was Canceled AU|

Start from the beginning

"Uhm, I don't know.. but I heard Chisa-sensei said the object of the experiment was called to the office.. E-Eh!? Nanami-san where are you going..?"

"I'm going somewhere, please hold onto this and take care of the class so replace me Komaeda-kun, Ja nee!" I gave away my new game equipment and immediately ran leaving Komaeda-kun who was confused.

Please don't leave me.. Please...... I... I'll definitely bring you back, Hinata-kun..!

|~\~\~\~|

Emptiness. Emptiness. Emptiness.
Everything is just Emptiness. What can I do? I'm just a normal student without talent. I'm useless, I can't do anything. I have no hope. All I have is the Emptiness. But, today it will all be over. I will change myself and the world.

"The subjects that will participate in the project are already defined." As I walked down the hallway I heard someone's voice talking.

"I don't like it.... artificial talent and artificial hope huh?" As I walked down the hallway the more I could hear the voice more clearly and my vision became a bit clear due to the bright light at the end of the hallway.

"I think it can't be stopped anymore.." Finally I can see clearly, I see 3 men sit in their chairs and the white haired old man sighing.

"Finally you have made up your mind, huh?" Said the man sitting in the middle wearing a coat, folding his arms on the table. He is Jin Kirigiri. The Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy.

Anxiety, fear and a sense of loss began to envelop me.

"Yes.." I said reassuringly him with a slightly uneasy tone.

I'm scared. I'm scared of losing... losing my memories and my feelings for Nanami... I'm afraid I won't be able to see her again. But... I'm more afraid of being useless and talentless... that's why I have to endure this consequence......
For myself.

"I.. I will be everyone's hope-"

"STOPP!!"

I heard a shout. A very loud shout continued to echo in my ears.
That voice.. could it be?

"N-Nanami..!?" I shouted her name in surprised. what.. what is she doing here!?

"Y-You..!?" The old man stood up from his chair in surprise and confusion.

"Ah.. isn't she one of the students from the 77th class?" A small smile started to emerge from the face of the blonde haired man wearing a hat.

"Guards, take her out!"

"P-Please wait..!" Shouted Nanami begging. Suddenly silence began to envelop.

"What are you doing here, Chiaki Nanami-san?" The Headmaster glared at her.

"Mr. Kirigiri, please.. please cancel this project." Nanami begging with a sad and anxious look. What.. how.. How did Nanami know about this project?

"Oh, so you know about this project?"

"Yes, I beg of you.. please stop this project now!" Nanami is crying. This is the first time in my life to see Nanami cry, the girl I love is crying in front of me.

"H-How sassy you are..!"

"Cut it out, Tengan-san."

"B-But.. Headmaster.."

"Just be quiet, please." After the headmaster told the old man to be quiet, there was a brief silence and then he continued.

"Guards, please get out. there is no need to use violence." Then the guards left the office one by one. After all the guards had left, the headmaster spoke again.