22- Don't make me regret this

The warmth in Mercedes's office just got a tad bit warmer when both hers and Hugo's temperature rose from the increased blood flowing throughout their bodies while he pumped his cock in and out of her. The faster and deeper he moved inside her, the firmer she gripped onto the edge of the desk, and the louder she moaned out his name.

Hugo lowered down, reached his hand to her face, and turned it towards him, hoping to keep them from getting busted. He covered her mouth with his and kissed her until he felt the walls of her insides tightening around him. As his cock felt her walls tightening around him, he felt the swimmers inside him were waiting for the green flag to start waving, with him also feeling his swimmers were getting more impatient, that Hugo's thrusts got more demanding.

He broke the kiss and begged, "Come for me, Sadie, baby."

That's all it took for her to hear.

Mercedes hearing Hugo telling her to come for him broke the stubborn barrier that had been blocking her from releasing all her stress all over his love-making tool. The second he felt her warm excretions flowing all over him with it also warming his cock, the light turned green, the green flag started waving, and the impatient swimmers took off like a bolt of lighting, racing each other to see who could get to the finish line first.

Little did the swimmers know. That prize was also blocked.

Hugo excitedly groaned, and Mercedes purred like a happy kitten, but when they heard a knock at the door, their happy time came to a crashing halt, and they both jumped with widened eyes. "Yes?" Mercedes nervously called out, shoving Hugo away from her. "What did you need?" She asked, frantically looking around the room for something to clean herself off with and to get the smell of sex out of the room.

"Mercedes? It's me, Alona. Have you seen HB? A fight broke out, and Garrison needs help."

Mercedes eyes grew wide, and she looked at Hugo. "Shit. The brothers..." She turned to the door, and in a panic, she called out, "We'll be right out!"

Hugo quickly dressed, and when he saw Mercedes zip up her skirt, he opened the door and smiled like a toddler that got his way as he walked past her.

"I hope you two feel better now," Alona teased, knowing what the two were up to.

Hugo turned around, walking backward down the hallway and smiling as he spoke. "We feel much, much better. Thanks for your concern."

Alona, unsure if Mercedes was dressed, slowly peeked her head around the door with her eyes closed. "Is it safe to come in?" She asked with humor in her voice.

"Yes. It's safe... So, is it the brothers of the wedding that are fighting?"

Alona shrugged. "I'm not sure. I do know it's the groom, and I assume it's one of the guys from the wedding party."

"The brothers..." Mercedes sighed, looking down at her skirt and making sure it's how it should look. "I even asked Connor not to fight inside the hall. Which he claimed he would take it outside if it came down to the two getting into a fight tonight."

Alona shook her head. "I don't think the guy's name is Connor. I thought I heard the groom call him something else, but I could be wrong. I panicked when I saw the fight break out and rushed to find you when I didn't see your future husband."

"Future husband," Mercedes mocked. "We're not that far into our relationship."

Alona giggled. "You may not see it. But I do. You two are perfect for each other, and the man is head over heels in love with you. That I do know. You're just blind to it."