18- She's identical to Elon

Hugo laid in bed staring at Mercedes for the longest time. He was relieved to get the Hunter situation off his chest finally, and even though he didn't fully tell her everything on how it came about and why he did it, he was more than happy to not lose her over it. The longer he laid there watching her, thinking of their situation and how glad he was to have her in his life, the more worried he felt about losing her once everything about him came out.

Hugo raised his hand to the side of Mercedes's face, and with the back of his hand, he began softly caressing her cheek. He leaned forward, kissed her forehead, then the tip of her nose, and then he very softly pressed his lips to hers, trying not to wake her. He wanted to stay and to be there when Mercedes awoke, but since he had to work, and his drive home was a little over an hour, there was no way he could stay any longer, as he was already behind by half an hour.

He carefully slid himself out of bed, then used the flashlight on his phone to find his clothes that were scattered all over the floor. After he dressed, he grabbed the notepad off the dresser, and as Hugo started writing Mercedes a note, he heard her calling for him. He turned around, looked at her, then felt his heart skip a beat when he saw her sit up and the blanket fell from her, exposing her beautiful breasts.

"Hey," he whispered, setting the notepad back down. He walked over to Mercedes and sat next to her on the bed. He reached up, cupped either side of her face, and pressed his lips to hers. "I have to go."

"What time is it?"

"A little after five in the morning."

"You have to leave right now?"

He lowered his hands from her face and nodded, "Yeah, I do. I have to work, and there are some important things I have to accomplish today. Not to mention it'll take me a little over an hour to get home from here."

She wrapped her arms around him, slid her hand up the back of his head, and pulled him to her lips, passionately kissing him. "Thanks for dinner and getting me busted with the waitress," she giggled.

He snickered. "You're welcome. That was the highlight of my night," he grinned, lowering her down as his mouth locked back with hers. He lowered his hand to her pussy and gently rubbed it before thrusting a finger into her. She broke the kiss and gasped while tilting her head back.

"Please stay," she purred.

Hugo wanted to stay more than anything, especially after feeling her warm, tight, wet pussy wrapped around his fingers. All that did was have it, not wanting him to be leaving anytime soon. "I'd fucking love to stay and give you the Hugonormous special, but if I were to do that, I'd be really late for work."

"So," she panted, then panted heavier when Hugo moved his fingers in and out of her faster.

The wetter she became, the more he wanted to stay and give her his loving. "Fuck it," he groaned, whipping the bedding off her. He climbed over her, lowered his body down onto hers, then lowered further down and latched his mouth over the quivering whisker biscuit, and had his early morning breakfast, giving her the best morning orgasm she's ever had.

Since Hugo stayed longer than he should have and knowing he was now going to be late for work, he said fuck it again and stripped off his clothes after she begged him to fuck her. "You do realize I'm going to be super late for work now," he quietly said as he hovered over her and placed himself at her wet opening.

She combed her fingers through his hair and smiled, "Oh, well. It's the price you get to pay for lying and making me think you're something that your not."

He grinned widely, "If this is my punishment, then I should be a bad boy all the time," he said, slowly sinking himself inside her. "I have no problem being late for work if you're the reason behind it."