Chapter 2 (A Way Out?)

Start from the beginning

Kyoko: "Enough."

Yasuhiro: "Yeah come on guys. We need to find a way to get out of here!"

Hifumi: "I did find loads of food in the fridge, though it looks like you could feed an entire army with all that!"

Sayaka: "I think Monokuma said that the food gets restored every day."

Junko: "You saw him?"

Sayaka: "Yeah, he came into Naegi's room while I was there watching over him. He moved in and out quite fast."

Hifumi: "Come to think of it, the two of you were in there for a very long time, did the two of you perhaps get intima-"

Makoto and Sayaka's faces flushed red as they both turned to Hifumi.

Makoto & Sayaka: "YAMADA!"

Leon: "Stupid! Why the hell would you even think that!? They just met!"

Junko: "Guys calm down! Just remember where we are right now."

Celeste: "Yes, but if you remember we do not have a way out."

Makoto: "That's what we have to find out!"

Byakuya: "Isn't it obvious, if you want out you have to k-"

Makoto, Sayaka, Leon, Aoi, Chihiro, Yasuhiro, Junko, Mondo, and Sakura: "NO!"

Celeste: "Well if we're not doing that, then we might as well adapt to our environment."

Junko: "You mean we're just supposed to get used to living here!?"

Celeste: "Well if there are no methods for escape other than murder, then that is our only solution. Though if we really want to avoid that method, then we should make a rule where roaming out during nighttime is forbidden."

Makoto: "Nighttime was 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. right?"

Kiyotaka: "That sounds reasonable. If anyone is against this rule speak now!"

No one raised their hand.

Kiyotaka: "Ok, so the rule is officially enforced, no one is to roam the school during nighttime. It's almost nighttime right now so we can at least spend some time with investigation."

Celeste: "I'll go ahead and take a shower, I might as well before nighttime occurs."

With that said, Celeste had left the room and everyone else started to leave as well.

Makoto: "Hey Maizono, do you mind hanging out with me?"

Sayaka: "Sure! I'd love too!"

The two of them wondered off into the kitchen to get a couple of drinks. Leon and Junko watched the two of them head out and sighed.

Leon: "Talk about being lucky..."

Junko: "Yeah, she is."

Leon: "She? Naegi's a girl?"

Junko: "I was talking about Maizono!"

Leon: "I was t- wait do you have a crush on him or something?"

Junko: "No! I-I mean he's really nice, a good person... and..."

Leon: "..."

Junko: "Eeh I don'tknowshutup!"

Junko left quite fast and in a bit of a panic.

Kitchen

Makoto flew the fridge open and saw for himself, there was a lot of food and drinks inside.