𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"fucking hell." i shout to which i see a tear stained and whimpering harry come out.

"how much did you hear?" I ask him a little bit calmer, harry just had that affect on me.

"all of it." I hear him sniffle quietly.

I open my arms and he waddles over to me and plops down on my lap.

"i'll give you guys some space." Liam stated and starts to head out.

"thanks Li." and he just smiles and heads out the door to meet with niall and zayn.

I look back at harry who is frowning and looking at my already bruising hand.

"it's just a bruise baby, i'm fine." I saw while stroking his cheek.

"I just want you to be okay louis, you mean so much to me, if simon says anything let me know and i'll go in there with you and tell him what's up." I chuckle lightly.

"I love you so much, but you know i won't let you do that." I state while putting on a small smile to calm him down.

"I love you too.." harry rests his head on my shoulder and takes a deep breath.

We will be okay.

As we get to the main management building, we are all on our phones and sitting in the lobby. Harry has his hand intwined with mine. He rubs his fingers over my knuckles gently and placed his head on my shoulder.

Everyone looks up when a middle aged women wearing a pencil skirt and a striped blouse walks over.

"I need to see a uh... louis tomlinson," she states in her australian accent.

I kiss harry on the lips and stand up and make my way over to where she is holding the door. I turn my head and see liam giving me a reassuring smile, zayn giving me a thumbs up, niall smiling, and harry with sad eyes blowing me a kiss.

I walk through the door and follow the lady who is walking incredibly fast. As i try to keep up she stops in front of an unmarked office door.

She knocks on it and i hear the dreaded voice of simon cowell.

she opens the door and I walk in.

As I walk over to sit in on of the chairs on the opposite side of simon i hear the door click shut.

I fiddle with my fingers and nervously bounce my leg up and down.

"Good to see you louis." he says while smiling. It's so fucking fake. He's so fake.

"good to see you too." i mumble, even though it's really not good to see him.

"i just need to have a quick conversation with you, it's about your relationship with harry." I lean back in the seat. Like his words are going to change how I feel about my baby.

I just nod and he countines on.

"so, i need you to pick one out of two options, one will let you walk out of here in a matter of minutes the other one will make you stay here for awhile." I look at him with a confused expression and he presses onwards.

"Either break up with harry, for real, or harry is going to get kicked from the band and your little boy toy won't be famous anymore." Simon smirks and I have a shocked expression with a few tears falling down my face.

"What the fuck is wrong with you simon?!" i shout at him and he still has a small smirk, this is what he wanted.

"your choice louis, but you make it right now, i don't have time, i can have harry removed in an instance."