Chapter 1

(???-Y/n POV)

It's been a few years since I left that place. experimented with that Gamer stuff and got me a mini-map. It shows green for friendly, yellow for an ally, blue for klaxosaur and red for unknown hostile. Right now on the mini-map, I see a blue dot and a green dot. I position myself and look through the scope of the gun on my shoulder.

 I position myself and look through the scope of the gun on my shoulder

I see a klaxosaur attacking a plantation. I detected some tech and hacked into them. I quickly scroll through the data and The plantation was Plantation 13. I Hack into Nana's Ipad and send a message. Now let's wait.

(Plantation 13-Nana POV)

This Class of Klaxosaur was targeting our plantation. Strelitzia was currently offline from deflecting that beam. I was about to call Dr Franxx but my Ipad got a random notification. I open it and the message said "Need help?, Y/N". I pressed Y and there was a selection. Assassin, Brawler, Marksman and Swordsman. I pressed Marksman and it showed, Heavy fire, Regular fire and support fire. In the situation we're in, I pressed heavy fire. It showed me another selection but I pressed a random option since I was spamming heavy fire. Then it said "Thank you for your wait...Striker Eureka, deploy"

I look outside and see a Franxx materializing. The size was not a standard Franx since it was as big as the Klaxosaur itself. It had blades protruding from its wrists. The Franxx' head had one eye. It looked menacing because of its size, I was also creeped out because it didn't have a face.

 It looked menacing because of its size, I was also creeped out because it didn't have a face

It stabbed its blades into the Klaxosaur and opened its chest. From its chest, a barrage of explosives was shot out and exploded the skin and flesh of the klaxosaur. The barrage stopped and the core was revealed. It pulled one of its arms out of the klaxosaur's body and crushed the orb with his hand. The klaxosaur then stopped moving and exploded. The robots sheer size protected us from being splashed with its blood. I see the parasites applauding the robots coming and victory. I see a bright shine of light and see Strelitzia in its Franxx form. It looked minuscule to what The franxx that saved us.

Hachi: Nana, who did you get the help from?

I didn't answer because I didn't even know myself.

Nana: I don't know, I got a message and from there that Franxx came.