Starting Line

Y/N's POV

The morning was calm and the sounds of Musutafu were bustling with the morning commute. I was peacefully sleeping in your bed when I heard the sound of banging at your bedroom door and an annoyed Aizawa yelling on the other side.

Aizawa: "Y/N get your ass up and get ready! You're gonna be late for the entrance exam!" I looked at the clock and he was right it was already 7:50AM. "Come down and get something for the car and eat it on the way, we'll drive down together!"

Y/N: "Coming!" I groaned and fell out of bed. My clothes were on faster than I could even register. My tail wrapped around like a belt and my long black jacket only slightly revealed behind the scraggly mass of hair running down behind my head. I raced to the kitchen to grab some toaster pastries and chuckled to myself as I warmed them up, looking to your father and back to your clothes. 'I really am my father's son.'

Aizawa: "You're wearing that?" He said pointing to your outfit and sipping his morning coffee. "Why not wear your armor? Remember what I told you about these test they can get dangerous if your not careful. I don't wanna have to do paperwork for an applicant getting hospitalized while also having to deal with putting you in said hospital."

Y/N: "I don't want to wear that just for the entrance exam. It'll make me seem desperate to get in not to mention I don't want to draw any unnecessary attention to myself. Any more than I can with my strength or the fact that I'm gonna be the youngest attending the exam in the first place."

Aizawa: "I'm sure you won't be treated that differently. Before we go though I have something important to discuss with you." I had a feeling a lecture was coming. "Relax son. I just wanted to say I don't want you transforming during the exam."

Y/N: "What? Why?"

Aizawa: "Because that power that you get from it makes you irrational and even hostile towards others; plus you aren't too bright when you go ape. We can't have that around the other students that are attending. You could end up hurting them or worse. If you even tried to do hurt another student during this exam the other teachers would have no choice but to fail you. Do you understand?"

Y/N: "Y-Yes sir. I promise not to transform." All this talk was making me nervous but my thoughts were cut off by my pastries popping out of the toaster. I quickly grabbed them putting one in my mouth while holding the other. They burnt the roof of my mouth and palm. "AH OW HAWT HAOT! MMn On lebts go!"

Aizawa: "Yeah, I'm coming." Both of us rushed out the doors and headed the car.

Front of UA

Dad dropped me off half a block from the school. Better no one knows that I'm his son to not arouse suspicion of any parental manipulation of the exam scores. Still, I knew many of the staff put in recommendations for me to go to UA since most of them either helped raise me or train me. Before I headed into the gates I bumped into a girl and knocked her things out of her hands. I was quick to get down and help her pick her stuff up.

Y/N: "Oh m-my goodness I am s-so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going." I handed her back her notebook and entrance papers. I finally got a good look at her she was a lanky girl with a soft expression, big eyes each a deep shade of green, long green hair that stretched down her back neatly tied together into a bow. For some reason I couldn't speak after locking eyes with her. It was like my tongue turned to sand. "I-Um I was ju-"

Girl: "It's okay ribbit." She took the papers from my hands and walked into the gates. Giving me a friendly wave. "Thank you!"

Y/N: "N-No problem..." I whispered under my breath. I didn't even notice that I was waving back at her. I grabbed my arm and yanked it down back to my side. 'What was that about? Why did I freeze? Was it her quirk? No she clearly has some kind of frog quirk. Can't focus on that now I better get inside.'