10. Feelings-2

Thanks TakagixNishikata and CiroMalig for following me.

Nishikata's POV

I was woken up with my phone ringing. I groggily picked my phone up and saw that Takagi was calling. Slowly, I remembered that what happened yesterday. I swiped the green key and put the phne on my year. From the other side, I heard, "Good morning , Yuki."

I stretched a bit and said, "Morning Takagi."

"So, Yuki, you remember about last night, right?"

I blushed and said, "Yes, I do."

"I will be waiting for my 18th birthday..."

I blushed hard and said, "Is that the reason you called?"

"No, of course not. I wanted to say that we are going to picnic. We shall meet in the evening."

"Its freaking cold outside"

'Well will the snow will melt by afternoon, at least, that's what internet has to say. And, the weather will be quite soothing then too. So, it won't be problem."

I nodded and said, "I will be spending time with my friends, then."

"Won't you miss me?"

I lightly blushed and said, "Yeah...I will."

"Well, I won't miss you"

I felt a little bit hurt as Takagi said, "Because, I still have that funny face picture of yours. Whenever I may start missing you, I will see that photo and laugh."

I sheepishly laughed and said, "Call me when you are done."

She said, "Sure" and we hung up.

*

I rang the bell to Hamaguchi's house. We planned to play games in his house and spend some time together. I was stomping my foot when Mitsuo arrived from behind. We exchanged hi hellos and soon both of us were stomping legs together, thinking what is taking this guy soo long to open up. Since the day me and Takagi started dating, my relationship with Mitsuo has improved. I learned that he is quite a nice guy, in spite of being an athlete. I have seen some players like him who are complete jerks. He has a cute little sister for whom he cares a lot.

Also, he was the one who actually stopped me from going away. So, I had a deep respect for him. He had never hit on Takagi again. But, looking at him, it seems that his love life is quite miserable. He rejects all the girls because he does not like them, and he is rejected by the girls whom he likes. It's his fate I guess.

The door opened with a loud creek and the tall figure of Hamaguchi popped out. Since the beginning of middle school, he had grown quite a lot. He was two inches taller than me, nearly six foot; he had a well built body and some spiky brown hair, which is more overgrown than before. Also, as always, he is looking like a typical high school guy who is either a nerd or is an alcoholic.

He was scratching his head as he smiled at us awkwardly. I folded my arms and said, "Were you asleep or busy writing poems about Houjou that you took so long to come, in case you forget the lines?"

"None, I was number 2-ing."

I understood what he meant, and didn't argue further. He guided us in to his room. He was a rich kid, but his parents were always out. They chose money over his son. He made us sit on a couch in his living room. There were comfortable sofas surrounding a coffee table. In front of us, there was a wide screen led TV with an xbox below it. All around the room, there were beautiful paintings, furniture, books and stationary. In a shelf, there was Hamaguchi's collection of games. He brought us some juice and chips and sat in the single sofa. He said, "Let's wait till the others arrive. Then we can play games together. Meanwhile, dig in..."