Chapter 19: Teasing

Start from the beginning

Killer looked at Dust, then to Nightmare who looked like smiling, and has a little blush. Thinking it might be the human. But Nightmare was just thinking what he really liked about him. "It'S a BoY." Error huffed. "Chara is genderless." Dust said, "FaCtS. BuT nO. It'S nOt A HuMaN." Error said. "Wait, so Boss is gay?" Horror asked.

"Aren't we all gay?" Nightmare asked as they eventually agreed, realizing it. "Oh right. Speaking of gay. Here's proof Cross is definitely gay." Killer said as he took out some pictures. Cross was confused and looked over. Everyone looked over to the pictures while Nightmare suddenly gripped on his mug handle. Cracking it, but not breaking it. Everyone slowly eyed Cross as he felt being attacked, leaning and scooting away...

There we're pictures of Dream being on his lap, hugging his arm, kissing his cheeks and even the accident kiss on his birthday. "What. The. Actual fuck. Is this." Nightmare spoke, putting down his coffee and book, snatching the pictures from Killer and faced Cross. "P-Pictures?" Cross stuttered. "You've been dating my brother. For how long?" Nightmare asked, venom filled his voice and also anger. Obvious that it had overprotective tone. "W-We're not dating!" Cross explained as Nightmare glared at him.

As then there was a familiar aura. Two of them by the front. "Horror. Someone's at the door. Get it." Nightmare ordered as Horror nodded, leaving. "Now speak honestly. Or I'll break every piece of your bones." Nightmare threatened as he grabbed Cross by his turtleneck. Meanwhile the Oreo is scared out of his life, his sockets being hallowed as he started to sweat.

"Boss. It's just Dream and Swap." Horror came back, with Dream and Blue following him behind. As Dream saw what was going on, he looked at his brother. "Brother. Are you gonna kiss him?" Dream asked, rather something off with his voice, but yet still with a curios tone. Nightmare's face suddenly was in disgust. ((Crossmare fans, don't attack me please qwq)) "ew... Fuck n--"

"Language!" Blue exclaimed, huffing. Nightmare looked at him, then facepalming. As the others snorted. Nightmare just threw Cross back, as he approached Dream. "Tell me. Are you two dating?" Nightmare asked as Dream blushed a bit. "Uhm... No. We're just great friends!" Dream said, smiling. Cross felt like an arrow of heartbroken hit him. "Pfft-- friendzone." He heard Killer snickered. "Then what are these?" Nightmare then showed him the pictures as Dream blushed more, smiling again. "I don't really know who took them. But we usually hang around." Dream answered.

"So you're dating?"

"I wouldn't say it's dating, rather just great friends." Dream said as Nightmare hummed. "Good. Cause I'd probably throw him out of the window." Nightmare said as Dream looked at him again with a disappointed look. "Brother, that's not nice." Dream said. "It's normal. He'd do that if he had a tantrum about something." Dust said, "shut your mouth before I throw you in the exact window I threw you last time." Nightmare threatened, as Dust shut his mouth.

"Except for Killer of course." Horror whispered to Dream. As Dream looked at Horror, then to Nightmare, and then to Killer who was teasing the Oreo. "So you're dating Killer then?" Nightmare was caught of f guard by the question as he choked on air. "Pardon?" Nightmare asked as he looked at him, a small blush appearing on his cheeks.

"You two are dating... Right?" Dream repeated as Nightmare stared at him "No." Nightmare answered. "Then why did Horror said Killer has been an exception?" Dream asked as Nightmare looked at Horror. "You know... During out of battles. I would see all of them having scratches and bruises... Except for Killer." Dream said, tilting his skull as he still stared at his brother. "Look. We are not dating." Nightmare stated as Dream hummed. "So what is your relation then?" Dream asked.

It seems to get a bit quite off conversation as Killer silently listened to their convo while teasing Cross. Error, Dust and Horror we're on the couch eating popcorns as Blue just talk to Cross about his feeling on Dream. "He's just a teammate." Nightmare said as Killer heard that, feeling down, though he hid it and still teased the Oreo. "Then why don't you treat him like you treat the others then?" Dream asked again as he smiled innocently, "Look. He's we're just friends-"

"So, everyone else isn't your friend and that's why you treat Killer better?"

"N O--"

"It's kinda suspicious how you two are just 'friends' if you treat him something more than just friends." Dream said as Nightmare's blush was starting to rise up. "Is it... That you like him?" Dream asked as Nightmare took a deep breath. "No. And that's a personal question." He said as Dream hummed again, looking away, then looking at him again. "You asked me personal question... Yet I didn't hesitate to answer them. Did I?" Dream said as Nightmare glared at him  "you don't play this card on me--"

"I'm not playing any card though. Just... Asking questions you keep denying." Dream said, as he smiled innocently. "So... You can just admit you like him... A lot, very lot. Or so perhaps to say... Love him?"

Everyone coughed, even Blue as just except Killer, still hoping for Nightmare's answer. "Let me reverse the question then. Do you love Cross as a special someone and more than a friend?" Nightmare asked. As Dream stared at him. Cross looked at them, blushing a bit as he stared at Dream. "Unspecified answer!" Dream answered, as Nightmare looked at him unamused. "Then you got my answer." Nightmare said as he walked out.

"Which specifically, is a yes?" Dream asked as Nightmare stopped, "you what-" Nightmare was cut off by Dream's giggle. "It's not about me. It's about you." He hummed. "CoRrEcTiOn. BOth oF yOu." Error spoke up as Dream blushed a bit, but still had his smile on. "Oh... We haven't talked about how you and Ink are dating, have we?" Dream asked as Everyone looked at Error now.

"Oh right... I have always noticed the blush." Nightmare spoke out, "ooh, and everytime he crashed from flusteredness." Dream giggled. Oh we wouldn't forget how Ink was so generous to create a silky blanket for you two." Nightmare purred, smirking at Error. "Oooh, we don't forget how Ink slept on his shoulder, and how he would snuggle to him." Dream squealed out. "Oh most definitely we could not forget-" Dream gasped...

"The kiss!" The twins exclaimed as Error blushed madly, "AiGhT, i'M oUt-" Error said, opening a portal as he went through, now ending up in the Anti-void. "Now where was I... Oh right. Your confession to Killer!" Dream exclaimed. "No. Your confession to Cross." Nightmare protested as he huffed.

"I wonder how long they'll realized that both of their crushes are here..." Horror muttered, munching on the popcorn. "Let them fight. It's rare seeing Dream having a talk fight." Blue said, as he watch from besides Cross.

It did took awhile for them to realize that both Killer and Cross are in the room, blushing as they stared at the twins. ". . . .  So that was the roleplay, I get it now." Dream said saving the both of them. "Yeah, you should understand more about roleplays." Nightmare replied.

"Wait, wait, wait. It was a roleplay?!" Blue exclaimed, as Dream hummed nodding, the twins are lying, just to save their asses from embarrassment. "Yeah, and we should be going now, Blue. Ink would be worried with us gone. C'mon!" Dream said, grabbing Blue's wrist then leaving. Atleast Blue managed to waved a goodbye to them as he got dragged. Nightmare also left the room, going to his office.

"I-I... Record the whole thing." Killer said as he took out a tape recorder, that record the whole talk back of the twins.

((I think I'll end this here for now. I'll just update a bit more next time.

Also word count 2021, coincidence? Probably-

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the shitpost.

Nixxy-chan Out-))