Chapter 19: Teasing

((Ehhh.... I don't know why, but February is making me feel weird and so motivated. Like I did all the chores in the house, even wash the dishes, but I don't feel satisfied and I cooked and cleaned it. I hang out with my friends, and some other stuff. But it only passed like 2 hours.

Bruh it felt like a whole day.

I'm motivated to draw but only on my sketch pad which is almost full with shitty drawings. I did my homework, and now I'm bored and stuck with many RPs, yet I still feel motivated.

My motivations that was lost from the past months has now arrived late, and showering my this month-

Anyways, I hope y'all enjoy this chapter-))

3rd person's POV

It has been a few days now since the blind date, and someone might or may not have posted it in the social media, addressing themselves as ' TheSimpingAnon '. And now it's all over the multiverse, talking about if they are dating or not.

Of course this certain one glitchy skeleton refused to admit his feelings, and say that they aren't together whenever he gets questioned around the multiverse. Oh right, they had already arranged and made the truce as Error promised not to destroy an AU without permit, nor if there is monsters living in the AU. As then Ink promised not to create anymore, as he would just help the AUs in need.

Error sigh as he pinched the bridge of his non-existent brows. Getting fraustrated by the news and rumours around because of an anonymous he didn't even knew. Error then took a deep breath, and let out a sigh of fraustration, then opening a portal to Nightmare's manor. Stepping inside as the portal closed behind him, now standing by the living room. It seems that not everyone was there, only Cross on the couch, and Killer besides him.

He then sat by the bean bag, not even trying to start a conversation with them, just wanting a peace and quiet. He was used to the other's talking, since it's not that loud so he can relax peacefully. 

But then. That's when his day is ruined. Nightmare came in the living room, drinking his coffee as usual and reading his book, sitting on the couch. Error just ignored him for now until he asked a ' few ' questions... "So you dating Ink now?" He asked as Error groaned, "nO. I dO nOt HaVe tImE fOr sUcH ThInG." Error replied. "YeAHh... About that. Look at this." Killer spiked up, as he gave him his phone that gave a certain topic.

It was basically pictures of their date. Some video and moment, slow motions and fan art. It was trending all over internet and some monsters are even now making a meme. "It was originated to someone called ' TheSimpingAnon02 '. ((Reference on something? Idk :3)) And as it seems, it got viral immediately-" Cross said.

"Perhaps, you should have thought about the date first. It seems it was a reckless yet a worth it decision." Nightmare sipped on his coffee, still reading his book. "WeLl YoU sHoUld PrObAbLy aSkEd K--" Error was cut off by a tendril smacking him, then throwing him in a portal to OuterTale. "Mind your damn business." Nightmare kept reading his book, as a small blush appeared on his cheeks.

Error groaned as he entered the portal again, slumping on the bean bag. "Wait... Boss has a crush?" Killer asked as Error looked at him, smirking while Nightmare glared at the glitchy skeleton. "Oh? YoU dIdN'T kNeW?" Error asked, with a hint of sarcasm. "None of us knew." Dust said as Horror, and Killer agreed. Cross just coughed a bit. He knew about Killer's crush. But he just stayed quiet, also knowing what Killer's expression might be--

"WeLl, It'S sOmeOnE wHo LoVeS bUnNieS..." Error said, grinning as Nightmare narrowed his sockets, hardening his glare. "TheY lIkE kNiVeS aNd ChOcOlAtE..." Error hummed, as it seems to give Killer a hope. Cross sure does fit the two information, but the first didn't. He hated Killer's bunnies. "A chara?" Dust asked as Nightmare choked, almost spitting out his coffee. But held it as he contained his laughter.

Opposite Attraction - ErrInk (Error x Ink) [ON HOLD]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें