Prologue

The multicolored strobe lights danced along the royal purple walls of the club, momentarily decorating the surfaces with dizzying kaleidoscopic patterns and boasting their intricate designs for only a second before the rays swiftly ran across the ceiling, furniture and people in chaotic choreographed directions to the other end of the vicinity.

New patterns.

Then repeat.

The deafening bass of the music shook the walls of the entire place to the beat. The smoke machines covered the stages with a cloudy sheet that added to the reverie of it all.

It was eight o'clock p.m. on a Friday night, and Ambience was now open to the public.

People were already lined up down the block for the most popular strip club in the country. The line was fully equipped with single/groups of men looking for a little entertainment to kick off their weekend. And single/groups of hopefuls, girls ready to take the stage for amateur night. At least half of them full faith that they'll leave the place as winner of the bi-monthly competition with a job at said establishment.

The high class gentlemen's club and bar was known state wide for the variety of gorgeous nude women and there just as diverse selection of drinks and music.

There was no serious competition for cities over because they'd all gone out of business as Ambience expanded and stole the hearts and wallets of the city's men.

The fact that it served the upper middle class community as a base and there were more rappers and celebrities as guests than there were everyday people, meant that women were bending over backwards to become dancers there. Literally.

Backstage the dancers were preparing for a partial nights work. Amateur night was the one night that the performers had a chance to be in the audience for a bit.

Around the room various styles of lingerie barely covered the bodies of the various dancers; in every color under the sun from seductive fire extinguisher reds to blinding neon turquoise thongs. Body chains and glittery stilettos sparkled all around the room and the fruity/sexy scents of body sprays/lotions and oils wafted the air. Their hair and make up all done by artists that club provided for their performers.

Of the fifteen women in the room, six of them were doing last minute stretches as they got ready to go on. Laughter and chatter filled the dressing room when Dinah strut into the room in her five inch all white pumps, even though she already towered over the rest of the women there.

Undoubtedly one of the most popular performers at the club, with the stage name Essence, she had a definite confidence and authority about her when she walked through the halls.

Her effortless seductive aura combined with her killer curves mesmerized practically every customer that walked into the place without fail. Her remarkable dancing talents both off and on the pole made her the full package. She was the epitome of what every girl there wanted to be, and she liked it like that.

For the most part, all the other dancers respected her and aspired to be as good as her, the others feared the power she had with all her seniority of three years, so they stayed in lane. Never daring to get on her bad side.

Essence waved a clipboard above her head with a small side smirk on her face, "Got the sign-up's for tonight."

As per usual, all the women scurried in their heels to crowd to the door, money in hand as they waited for the Polynesian to call out the stage names of tonight's contestants.

The one person who could care less about Dinah's authority ran up right next to her in her lavender boy shorts that had just enough solid cloth in the front to cover up most of her vulva and the crack of her ass. Her hips were exposed through the sheer fabric that covered them. Her breasts sat high on her chest in perfectly round and soft pale mounds that looked like they were over flowing from her matching lavender, front opening push up bra.