After some seconds, Lanre decided to speak first. He cleared his throat and opened his mouth to speak when the lady came back with Lanre's order.  Lanre suddenly lost every motivation in him to speak. The look on  Tunji's face wouldn't let him speak, he felt really bad for himself and Tunji.

"What is it you want to say to me?" Tunji voiced out making Lanre remember his purpose. He inhaled and exhaled, taking a sip of his coffee, opened his mouth to speak then closed them back.

He swallowed a painful lump in his throat, his heart was beating in his chest, he was extremely nervous. It was as if he was hiding from some people and to not make them know of his location, he held his breath. "Lanre!" Tunji voice snapped Lanre out of reverie and he got startled a bit.

"What's wrong? You have been quiet for too long? Did something happen?" Tunji asked Lanre. It's now or never, Lanre said to himself.

"I know what I am about to say to you will make you angry and disappointed with me but i have to tell you how I feel," Lanre began, his heart beating rapidly.

Tunji raised his brows in confusion as he stared at Lanre. "Go on, I do not have all day. My wife expects me at home before eight," Tunji scolded.

"I love Sewa." Lanre voiced out more in a whisper but Tunji heard him clearly. Tunji chuckled as he acted as if he didn't hear his brother. "Which of the Sewa? Is it someone I know? Or..." He trailed off with a questioning brows. Seeing that Lanre wasn't going to speak, he completed his statement. "Is it Jasmine James, Port Harcourt finesse?" Tunji asked.

Lanre drown the rest of his coffee in one gulp. He clenched his fist but not too tightly then opened them. "For the past three days, I did some investigation. The place Sewa used to work was raided and presently the woman in charge is in jail as we speak about to go to court."

"What? And what does this have to do with the situation? Is Sewa in jail?" Tunji asked.

"No. From what I gathered, Sewa stopped working there three years ago and that was the time we broke up. The girl who gave me this information said Sewa and her were close but not that close but Sewa left, giving back everything she own as a way out. According to the girl, she said...." Tunji rudely cut Lanre off.

"Cut the bullshit! What is your problem? Are you really stupid? Why are you so obsessed with a prostitute! Aren't there better ladies with better background?" Tunji spat out through gritted teeth. He couldn't believe he was going through all of this again with Lanre.

"You are the dumbest human being I have ever seen in my life and the fact that you are a doctor baffles me!"

"You are so stupid that even a mad man would get a degree before you if asked to compete with you."

"You do not understand anything Tunji," Lanre defended. "What is it that I do not understand? The fact that that woman used voodoo on you or..." Tunji dragged, "The fact that you are going senile little by little but too dense to realise it? Which is it because as it is I am starting to go nuts!" Tunji spat out.

"You do not understand at all Tunji. There is something I feel is wrong and something I do not know off. I thought I had it all in control and though she wasn't trying much, I couldn't help it. I never stopped loving her, it was always her."

Tunji clicked his tongue as he looked at his brother pathetically, "It was always her?" He asked with a questioning brow. "What about Adunni? Did you not feel anything for her at all? Was all the time you spent with her nothing special to you?" Tunji asked.

"I'm sorry but that's the case. I feel nothing special for her but when I'm with Sewa..." Tunji it's him off. "Enough with the prostitute Sewa! Aren't you tired of moving backward? What is it with you?" Tunji was furious, he was no longer speaking through his teeth anymore, he was raising his voice.

"Tunji, I love her. I tried to unlove but I can't," Lanre pleaded. He was more worried if Tunji came to find out Sewa has a child. The fact that he didn't want to hear of Sewa.

"Lanre I am not angry, I am disappointed." Tunji deadpanned. "Why her? The same lady who tricked you, used you, lied to you and most importantly played you and made you miserable yet you want her?" Tunji was pained, from the way he spoke he felt pity for his brother. "What does she have that every other woman does not have?" Tunji voice wasn't loud anymore, it was lower than normal, as if every limb in his body broken. He get too tired if saying the same words all over and over again.

"Why her Lanre? She hurt you, yet you want her. Does she even want you or as usual, you are the one chasing after her like a mad man? Which is it?" Tunji chastised.

"I...I do not know but I know I can win her. I know..." Tunji hilarious laughter cut Lanre off. "You are mad! You are and you do not know it," Tunji laughed.

"She doesn't even love you. You do not know what she wants from you yet you want to go after a woman who is money minded? How sure are you that she won't cheat even while married to you? I bet your dick isn't satisfying because she must have tasted better," Tunji whispered harshly.

Lanre heart sank from hearing the bitter truth. Once again, he was diving into the sea without knowing what he was doing or what he was going after. He didn't know what Sewa felt about him and once again he didn't mind.

He heaved a deep sigh. "You see what I mean? You are a confused man. Get back on your feet and ask yourself if that woman is worth all the stress you are going through. You need someone better Lanre. You need a woman to love you and a woman to be by your side not some public slut or money minded bitch!"

It's been long, I know.

I've not been chanced and to be honest with you, anime has a lot to do with my laziness but no worries.

Guys, please vote and comment! The less votes and comments I get makes me weak for real. Even if I have no motivation and I see enough comments, I will find the motivation from that, so please make me smile and vote and comment.

It seems Tunji won't be letting Sewa in his life and he has successfully convinced Lanre. But let's be honest, anyone in that situation will find it hard to ever trust Sewa.

What are your thoughts on this chapter?

Vote, comment and share.