32

"it still shocks me to this day that simon and i are dating." i giggle, pulling the straighteners down my hair, my phone propped up against my dressing table, both freya and gee on facetime.

"are you excited?" freya hum's.

"yeah, i am." i nod, my cheeks burning red.

"i bet you guys make it official tonight." gee wiggles her eyebrows and i throw my head back down to look at my phone.

"no, no!" i shake my head, "not a chance, i doubt he'll ask."

"so, you ask him." freya suggests.

"god no! i don't have the confidence for that." i chuckle, running my hair brush through my hair, "i think we're ready to make it official," i shrug my shoulders, "i just don't know when it'll happen. he might never ask, he might just call me his girlfriend one day."

"that wouldn't surprise me to be fair." gee laughs.

"i need help," i lift myself up from my chair, walking towards my wardrobe, "i have no idea what to wear." i complain.

"how about that really nice black corset style top?" freya ponders.

"this one?" i pull it off the hanger, walking towards my phone to show her it and she swiftly nods her head in response, "let me try it on." with a great struggle, i manage to put it on, glancing at myself in the mirror before turning to my phone to show my two best friends.

"yes!" gee yells excitedly.

"love it." freya winks.

"with these jeans?" i pull a pair from my drawers, showing them and they both agree, "i'm a little bit nervous." i sigh, pulling the jeans up my legs and pulling a belt through the loops.

"don't be!" gee coo's, "you look hot and you and simon are just made for each other, there's no reason to be."

"i guess not." i take a deep breath in, showing my outfit to the girls, "what shoes?"

"docs?" freya suggests.

"good idea." i point at her, sitting back in the chair to pull them onto my feet, "how do i look?" i twirl, giggling, "with this bag," i lift up a shoulder bag into view, "and this jacket?" showing a leather shacket.

"oh my god," gee squeals, "yes!"

"okay, okay." i suddenly feel shy at my friends compliments, "well i'm gonna go."

"have fun!" freya shouts, blowing me a kiss.

"yeah, i'm so excited for you." gee giggles.

"aw thanks, bye." i grin, blowing them both a kiss and ending the call. i walk towards my mirror, taking a few selfies in it and posting one to my instagram story, writing text over it 'my besties helped me pick a sick outfit'. the nerves instantly hit me when i receive a text from simon that he is setting off to pick me up in the uber. i quickly gather my things, leaving my flat without care for the mess i have left it in.

my legs shake beneath me as i wait for him, nervously throwing my body into the car beside him, "hey." he smiles at me.

"hi, you okay?" i gaze at him, my eyes instantly roaming his body.

"yeah, you look nice." he smiles softly.

"oh thanks," my cheeks burn red, "freya and gee helped me pick it out, just for you." i smirk.

"well, they've done a good job." he winks, turning to face out of the window.

i pull my body out of the taxi as we reach the restaurant, staring up at simon with intent as we both walk in, seated at our reserved table. we order our drinks and sit deciding what we want to eat. "look at us," simon glances at me, "going on dates and that."