29

i rub my sweaty palms along my trousers, my heart racing as i'm seated in front of the camera, sat in the middle of freya and gee. simon insisted i took part in the one word interview for his main channel, thinking it would make the video better if i appeared in it, but now i'm just too nervous of slipping up or saying the wrong thing that completely baits simon and i out. the blue eyed boy seats himself in front of us, throwing a blazer over his t-shirt, "oh, yeah, sexy outfit." i mock, smirking at him.

"i know right." he grins, taking his phone out which has an array of questions, jj sitting beside him. "please don't say anything that could bait us out jj, i don't want much editing out." simon turns to glare at him.

"i won't, i won't." jj throws his hands up in defence, staring at simon with wide eyes.

"good!" i yell, glancing over at jj with my eyebrows raised. we all get comfortable, the record button being pressed on both camera's.

"welcome to another one word interview," he speaks to the camera, "today i am joined by two of my friends, freya and gee," he sighs, glancing at me, "and eden." he grumbles rolling his eyes.

"hello!" i obnoxiously wave to the camera.

"yeah, all links in the description, maybe eden's," he shrugs his shoulders, "i'll have to think about that one." he mutters under his breath and i shake my head at him as the girls beside me laugh. "right, let's get started," he glances down at his phone and i instantly fall nervous, lifting one of my legs up onto the chair, "does size matter?"

"no." freya and gee confidently say in unison.

"meh." i cock my head slightly, shrugging my shoulders, "i mean -" the words flow off my tongue, forgetting the whole concept of the 'interview'.

"one word, eden!" simon yells, "so size does matter?" he looks at me.

"sometimes." i smirk, trying not to laugh as simon glares at me with a shocked expression.

"moving on," simon sighs, "what is the most important thing in your life?"

"happiness." gee responds hesitantly, staring at the camera with a grin.

"hmm," i ponder for a moment, "friends." i nod.

"so that includes me?" simon smiles, batting his eyelids innocently.

"no." my smile instantly falls from my lips, glaring at him with a disgusted expression.

"ouch." he frowns, "anyways, freya?"

"family." freya smiles, "hmm, that was boring." she murmurs.

"who's the best looking out of you?" simon questions, instantly laughing.

"me." i point to myself, glancing at the camera with furrowed eyebrows, "obviously me." i nod again, the two girls staring at me with shocked expressions as simon slowly nods his head in agreement. "i'm kidding!"

"you've said your one word now!" simon shouts.

"fine." i pull out my bottom lip, turning to freya for her answer.

"subjective." she nods confidently.

"good answer." i nod at her with a smile.

"okay, so," simon looks at us with a smirk, "what's one good thing about me?" i instantly shake my head at him, the first word coming to my head being 'sex', but i know full well i cannot say that on camera.

"i know what eden's is." jj pipes up, laughing hysterically.

"fuck off!" i yell.

"yeah, i think we all know what eden is thinking." gee nudges my arm, i instantly let out a frustrated sigh, my cheeks burning red. "but sadly, that cannot be said on camera." gee turns to the lens.