Zheng Yanyu bit her lip and nodded.

    With her head hanging down, Zhou Xiaoxiao walked towards the school gate.

    After walking for two steps, Zhou Xiaoxiao felt wrong again, stopped, and said, "No, otherwise we will not go to them to ask. We will pretend to care about that senior sister. By the way, let Shen Liuchen want to go home with you. Don't  you want to snatch him from that senior sister?"

    Zheng Yanyu felt that Zhou Xiaoxiao's too much talk was not a good thing, she shook her head.

    "Brother Chenchen doesn't like us spreading rumors, and his family will scold him. His family is very strict with him. If they know us... it is very likely that they will not allow me to go to his house in the future, and will guard me. "

    Zhou Xiaoxiao frowned, "Why is his parents doing this? It won't affect his study."

    Zheng Yanyu smiled, "Maybe their just afraid of affecting his study. After all, brother Chenchen has such a good grade, but he will have to take the B major in the future."

    "It's also..." Zhou Xiaoxiao thought for a while, "Otherwise you can tell his parents what you saw today, so that you don't need to be the villain. His parents will definitely educate him and let him spend less time with girls in school."

    Zheng Yanyu nodded, a coldness flashed in her eyes.

    "You can even tell his parents that you will watch over him at school. In this way, if you stand on his parents' side, his parents might allow you to be together often."

    Zheng Yanyu smiled sweetly. .

    "Xiaoxiao, you are so smart."

    Zhou Xiaoxiao raised her chin and gave a light "hum, I have always been so smart."

    ###

    Shen Liuchen and Song Jinxi didn't notice Zheng Yanyu at all.

    When he hurried to the infirmary, the school doctor happened to be closing the door with her bag on her back. She saw a tall boy hugging a girl. She was stunned for this combination of handsome men and beautiful women, and then immediately opened the door.

    After understanding her condition, she asked Song Jinxi to sit on the narrow hospital bed, looked at the bruises on her hand, and gently rubbed it.

    While asking her the reason for the sprain.

    Song Jinxi only said that she was smashed by the ball and accidentally got her toe stucked when she fell, carefully concealing the shameful fact.

    If Shen Liuchen knew that she felt boring so she  step on the drain, then her toe got stuck in it, that cause her ankle to be so severe. With his poisonous temperament, she still didn't know how much she will be mocked by him.

    The school doctor listened to her, but she believed her, showing a clear look, and said: "You beautiful girls, be careful when you go to the playground. Those stinky boys don't seem to be able to thought a different tactics except for throwing balls at people every day. There are other ways to hook up with girls."

    Xu is the school doctor who is accustomed to seeing young boys use these infamous methods of chatting up and so she understands it very well.

    "Every time in physical education class, there are always one or two girls covering their heads and saying that they have been smashed. They said they want to strike up a conversation with the little girl, just take the ball and throw it lightly, but what they don't know is their strength is like a cow. It’s like smashing people to death, like smashing enemies. In this way, no girls want to care about them."