𝙲𝙷. 𝟽 ☯︎︎ 𝙰𝚗 𝙾𝚍𝚍 𝙿𝚊𝚒𝚛

Începe de la început

Turning her head back she finds a blond man waltzing into the room as if it were his and throwing himself comfortably on the bed with a sigh. Looking at the man she's holding down again, she sees him lift a pierced brow at her, waiting for her to let go of him.

She does as she was advised to, stepping back and letting the man collect himself before he responds easily.

"Sorry for startling you, I was just curious about what you were doing." He kneels to pick up the box he knocked over, staring at its contents for a moment with clouded memory when he sees the name written at the bottom of the box. "Kurenai... isn't that your name?"

The tattooed woman rips the box out of his hands, feeling as though her privacy was invaded for some reason before checking the bottom of the box for herself. Turns out, he was right. Her name was written at the bottom in large block letters, a strange sight.

Peering down at the contents inside of the box, she finds two red ribbons with a picture of a little girl with long black braids that's ends are tied with the exact same ribbon placed in the box. Along with this is a green sticky note that has the symbol for Gemini written on it sloppily.

"I'm guessing that means this is probably your room then? Hongjoong told us that the Meisters had sent out some goons to move our stuff for us before we moved in here." The brown-haired man expounds but she doesn't listen to him, drowning out the sound of his talking as she thinks about who these items inside belong to.

"These aren't mine," She cuts him off flatly, pushing him aside to set the box down and covering it with the lid she had slammed into him. He finds her strength surprising at first but what else is there to be expected when dealing with the Queen of Spades? "They probably messed up with the packaging." She mutters, spinning back around to find both men still in the room with her.

She frowns, glancing at them both and then remembering the names of their profiles.

"San and Wooyoung. Weren't you two the ones that Mr. Short-stack kept calling out for interrupting him?" She crosses her hands over her chest, watching them closely.

"That would be us!" The blond man, Wooyoung, proclaims rather proudly.

"Great," she scoffs. "Just what we needed, Dumb and Dumber."

"Hey, that's not very nice," The one called San protests and she rolls her eyes, pulling back the spiny chair and setting herself down on it lazily.

Her eyes glaze over to Wooyoung who's staring at her, or more so at her tattoos, with much interest.

"That's a lot of ink. When'd you get them done?" He inquires, moving aside when San moves over to sit on the edge of her bed next to his friend. From what Kurenai can tell, the two men are pretty close to each other.

"Mm, I don't remember exactly when I got the first one done but my most recent was probably like 6 months ago," She points to the bar code at the back of her head. Wooyoung leans eagerly on the edge of the bed, being held by San to steady him as he looks at the tattoo Kurenai is pointing at.

San also takes a moment to study her tattoos when a sudden voice in his head moves him to speak what he was thinking.

"Your first tattoo was the barbed wire around your arms and neck." Wooyoung looks confused as to why San suddenly blurted this out and Kurenai frowns even deeper. How is it possible that he remembers but she doesn't? She's never even met him before until now.