She takes her phone out her purse and answers it. "Hello?" She spoke.

"Oh so you just take a trip to Miami outta nowhere and not say nothing to nobody." Her Mom spoke. Kingsley rolled her eyes.

"You must've wanna come?" She asked.

"No." She said. "I know one thing don't be down there doing shit you ain't got no business doing." She said

"Like?" She asked

"Everything that'll get you in trouble." She said

"Trouble by who?" She asked.

"I see you still got that smart mouth." She said. "You still don't know what respect is."

Kingsley hung up the phone and puts her phone back in her purse. She didn't have time for her mother's bull at all. Not while she on her trip.

"Your tattoo is cute." A girl spoke. Kingsley looked up in front of her was a brown skin girl.

"Thank you." She responses. "Took a while to get done." She looks down at the tattoo on her hand.

"Are you going to get it shaded in?" She asked.

"Nope. I don't want to sit for another couple hours." She told her. "I see you have a whole sleeve."

"Yea I got a couple of them." She said. "I didn't plan on getting a sleeve done."

"I want more tattoos but I don't take pain to easy." They chuckled. "Getting one on my hand wasn't that bad but it definitely stung."

"I agree. It doesn't hurt that much on the forearm and hands. But it all depends of your pain tolerance?" She said.

"What's your name?" Kingsley asked

"Cherish. What about you?" She asked.

"I'm Kingsley." She said.

"Cute name. That's cute." She complemented.

Kingsley opened her mouth to speak until Asia called her name. "King I found something for you!" Asia raised her voice getting Kingsley and everyone else attention.

"I'll see you around." She told Cherish before walking over to Asia. "Bitch not you telling across the story."

"Sorry but I didn't want to walk all the way over there." She said. "Look ain't this cute." Kingsley exam the outfit Asia picked out. "All we need to do is add the extra stuff like the purse and jewelry."

"It's cute." She said liking it.

"And it's a silk top so you don't wear a bra with this." She said. "You lucky your titties don't sag like mine. My titties drop to the floor when I take off my bra." They both laughed.

"Girl shut up and let's go." She said.

Kingsley and Asia were back at the hotel getting ready to go out. "Ok do this look good?" Kingsley asked looking down at her outfit.