Chapter 11 -The Voice is Revealed-

~Kayds POV~

I got home from the gym at about 7:30. My shape and muscle mass is a huge part of myself that I don't plan on losing anytime soon. How am I suppose to take care of my mom with a weak body.

Jaxon has complete control over my head right now. His turquoise eyes that glowed like the ocean in Hawaii, his light blonde hair, and not to mention his ass. He was about an inch shorter than me and had a lean body which I liked. He's definitely more feminine which I really liked considering I usually lean towards feminine guys and girls.

I got this strange feeling earlier today from him, though it wasn't like a bad feeling but just a strange one like a charge. Honestly I don't know what the feeling was it was just a feeling.

After the night of what was apparently his birthday party, I thought I would never see him again. Thank god I did. Thank god my neighbor told me about the party in the first place. I may seem like it but I'm not just another guy who wants sex and nothing else. I don't really know what came over me that night it was just like we were magnetized to each other.

I really like him and want to be able to protect him. From what I've heard from one of his friends Katrina I think her name was. He never really gets taken care of he always takes care of others. Now he has me, I'll take care of him.

I put on my night shirt and shorts and went to sleep after thinking about Jaxon for about an hour.

As I slept, a dream that I usually have about once a week, came again...

I'm tied by something but don't know what, it's a strange substance almost like vines. I can feel pain throughout my body like I had gotten into some kind of fight. I'm calling to someone I don't know who but they are in danger and my love for them is strong, stronger than anything I've ever felt before. Who could it be. Then the dream just fades as I'm screaming.