Chapter 6 -Sailor Moon is Born-

When I woke up it was about 8:45 and he wasn't next to me. I sort of expected it considering it was a drunken one night stand so it doesn't bother me. It's Saturday so I wanted to sleep more but a sound at my window kept me from doing so. As I opened the window a black figure flew across my face and landed on my desk.

"Hello again. Have fun last night?" Luna said still with the same posh tone.

"What do you want from me!?Why do you keep following me and creeping me out!?"

"Like I told you before your the soldier of the moon, Sailor Moon. I'm here to guide you. Here, take this."

She spun around and a stick the size and shape of a pen appeared it was white and had an oval shape at the tip with a crescent moon in the middle.

"What is this." I said flatly.

"It's your transform stick. You will use it to transform into Sailor Moon. Now hold it up and yell MOON POWER."

"Why would I do anything you say. Your an animal. I'm talking to an animal. I'm crazy. I'm fricken crazy."

"Just do it. Do it and I'll leave you alone."

"Fine but only to get you off my back. MOON POWER!"

I was instantly enveloped by a warm strong light as ribbons flowed around me wrapping and winding around my body and forming what seemed like clothes on my body. Everything was stark white.

After the light faded I looked down and could see that my outfit had changed. I was now wearing a white v-neck tee-shirt with a crescent moon on my left breast where a pocket would be. I also had fingerless gloves with small ribbons flowing off them at my wrist they almost looked like leaves in shape. I had a crown going across my forehead that looked almost like a v with a gold finish and a white ovular gem in the center. I had white jeans on with a silk belt tied into a bow at my right hip the size of a small football. The most amazing thing was my wings that looked like that of a cabbage butterfly's they were small only going from about my ears to waist in height and elbow to elbow in width. They where bright solid white and had a soft glow.

"What the hell. Cute outfit, but what the hell happened."

"Think of the clothes as a kind of uniform, used to disguise your identity, obviously your wings are to allow you to fly, and most importantly your body has changed. You now have the strength of a Celestial Warrior, which is equivalent to 3 military soldiers. Your training begins soon so be prepared. meet me at the abandoned shopping mall on the opposite end of town in a week. To un-transform turn the top of the pen clockwise once." Luna said while pouncing out of the window and out of sight.

I turned the top of the pen and with a flash of light and ribbons I was back in my pajamas. The sheer craziness of the situation caught up to me and I passed out.