Chapter 7 -A Day with Catie... And Sam's New Bae

A knock at the door caused me to wake up from my stress induced slumber.

"Hello! Get your ass up we're going shopping!" Said my friend Catie while banging on my front door. She was like a super model, perfect body with beautiful brown hair that had blonde streaks.

"I'm coming. Calm the fuck down." I said still waking up.

"Hurry up I don't want to miss the sale."

"Okay okay let me get dressed I'll be out in five."

"Hurry your shit."

I didn't reply. I went to my closet and put on a purple v-neck and gray jeans with my converse. I completely forgot I had plans with her today with all this extraterrestrial shit going on.

I came outside to where her car was.

"Finally sleeping beauty lets go."

"Okay. Okay."

On the way to what we called the outlets, our local hangout/shopping mall. I couldn't stop thinking of what had happened earlier that morning. How could I be some space soldier. It's hard to wrap my head around. What's this gonna do to me, will I die, what about my future.

Suddenly I realized how sore my butt was from last night. That guy was strange and where did he even come from or how old was he. God he was hot.

"Why so quiet." Catie said bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Just thinking."

"Oh well. Who was that guy you where dirty dancing with last night he was hot as fuck."

"His name is Kayd I honestly had never seen him before. Until last night."

"Did you get some?"

I stayed silent.

"Oh my god! You got fucked last night!"

"I-I....uh....Yes I did."

"Well good you needed some new meat after Sam."

"You had to bring him up right now."

"Sorry. My bad."

As we pulled into the parking structure I saw Sam with the same whore from that gay bar. Guess they are together now. They were smoking and it smelled like weed.

"Well if it isn't Jax. The guy I beat out for this hunk of meat." The whore said while caressing Sam's chest and abs.

"You can have him. Your perfect for eachother." I said with so much sass and sarcasm Catie immediately mellowed out and came to back me up.

"Well we have business to attend to. My name is Lance by the way. You'll be seeing a lot more of me. Let's go Sam."

Sam gave me a flat look and followed his new boyfriend Lance.

"Fuck them Jax. Let's go." Catie said trying to give me some support.

Without saying anything I just followed her out of the parking garage and into the outdoor mall.

I honestly don't care about what Sam did. As long as he is happy I am happy. Plus that Kayd figure sparked my interest, consequently I am gaining feelings for him by the hour.

As we walked toward Victoria Secret for the sale I heard screams coming from behind us in the distance. I flew my head back to see what was going on. There was a tall figure that looked like that of a muscular women. She had blue skin and dark green eyes. She was wearing a torn blue dress and her hair was long and raggedy.

"I am Vulgra and I will suck all of you dry of your precious energy."

With a flick of her wrist a pulse of energy flew across the entire mall knocking everyone out but me.

"Now what do we have here?" She said with a creepy tone of voice.

"Looks like your training is going to have to start a little early." Said a voice that I soon realized was Luna.