CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Start from the beginning

"Who was the better kisser, Ava or Amelia?"

"Amelia," he said with no hesitation, I wink at him.

"Yeah because she's had plenty of practice and she's a fucking whore," Ava said in front of everyone.

"Watch your fucking mouth," Madison said standing up,

"YOU wanna talk about being easy and a whore," I said laughing.

"Yeah you little slut," Ava said giving me a look of disgust.

I went over to Madison and whispered to her "if I go overboard you can stop me just not right now," I smiled.

"Let me jus-" and with that, I jumped on her punching her over and over not letting her get a hold of me, "I thought we fucking went through this." I said in between punches.

"I will pull out every one of your fucking teeth." I said as I pulled a knife out of my pocket.

"Now repeat what you said." I said as I began gliding the knife on her neck.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" She whimpered.

"REPEAT WHAT YOU FUCKING SAID," I said angrily putting the knife closer to her neck just as someone pulled me off of her.

"Anthony let go of me." I said as he dragged me to my dorm.

"No you're gonna kill her, teachers are all around the campus, do you really wanna get kicked out already?" He said still taking me to my dorm.

"ANTHONY PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled.

"No."

"Anthony."

"No, now get changed and get into bed."

"No."

"Yes."

"No!"

"Yes, the Yule ball is tomorrow and you've already fucked up the girl's face, now go to bed."

"Fine." I huffed.

And a few minutes later I drifted into a deep sleep.

✧✧✧

It snowed like never before as I look out my window, putting me in the mood for the yule ball, it was a few hours before it starts, I  was already dressed in my full-on glitter silvery black dress, and had my makeup on; a smokey eye with red lips.

I let my hair sit loosely on my shoulders, curls changed my normal look. I wait for Madison to finish her makeup so we could meet the rest of the Slytherins in the common room, I just wanted to see the look on Mattheo's face when I walk past him looking good as fuck.

"Annn..d done." Madison said touching up the last few places under her eyes with powder. She went for a more simple makeup look, her dress was absolutely gorgeous!

It really described her personality as it was a yellow and floral ball gown. This shows that she's bright, optimistic and an outdoorsy person, maybe I'm reading into it but that does sound like my best friend.

We walked hand in hand down the stairs, we were the only ones not sitting on the couch, Blaise made a sound, causing everyone's head to turn and look up at us, causing me to smile. I held my head up high walking like a princess, when I look over Draco was drooling, Blaise was smiling and clapping his hands like a little cute child excited to see Santa, and Noah happy to see the two girls closest to him look the most gorgeous we'll probably ever try to look.

Mattheo... Mattheo looked at me for a split second before continuing his conversation with Ava.

He knew how much I hated her and maybe he's trying to get under my skin, if he wants to snoop so low, let the games fucking begin.