It was a Polaroid picture that you took of Jungkook when you guys were going to New York together

It was just a vacation for the two of you.

His smile in the picture made you smile. Every time you see a picture of Jungkook you feel warmth and anger at the same time.

The anger started to slip in...

You shove the Polaroid picture under your bed so you wouldn't feel any emotion about it anymore.

But you start to remember the memories that you had with him.

Your relationship with Jungkook was somewhat private and public. Your fans and his fans knew you guys had feelings for each other. You guys just never got to actually confirm that you were dating each other. It was mainly because of Big Hit Labels. They were ok with you guys dating. They just wanted you And Jungkook to get some work out of the way before any distractions by the fans.

Fans would catch you guys in pubic with each other maybe 3 times or more.

You and Jungkook knew that eyes were on you guys in public so you both decided to avoid being PDA in public.

Even though you guys really wanted to hold hands in public, you had avoided it.

Remembering what you were doing you rub your eyes a bit. You try to focus on what you were doing before.

You slip into some ripped skinny jeans and a cropped hoodie. You speed walk to your walk in closet to pick shoes out now. You find some white converses.

You grab some socks, rushing to put them on. Your now rushing to your front door.

You sit in front of the door to put your shoes on. Then Minsuh starts to call you.

"Come on..." you say walking back to your couch.

You answer the phone.

You: hello?

Minsuh: where are you?

You: I'm gonna be there soon. Just let me put my shoes on.

Minsuh: okay y/n...you better show up.

You roll your eyes cause Minsuh was annoying you now.

You: I am Minsuh byeee

You say hanging up on her so she wouldn't say anything else to you.

You finally have your shoes on. Now...to find the keys to your car.

"I'm pretty sure there in my room" you whisper to yourself. You speed walk back to your room once again.

"Ah i see them" you say getting on your knees to reach for your keys under your bed. Then you spot the picture of Jungkook again.

But you don't let it distract you this time.

You put your phone in your pocket and head out the door.

It has been a while since you left your house. Well other than going to the grocery store you've been in your apartment for a while.

You almost forgot where the elevator was to get to the parking garage was. That's how long you've been inside...

There were two other people in the elevator. A man that looked like he was in his early 30s and a girl that looked like she was in her teenage years.

The girl kept staring at you. Then eventually started hitting the guys arm lightly trying to get his attention.

What the hell is going on.

The man looked annoyed by her so he answered her.

"What?" He says looking at the girl. The girl looked frozen now.

"That's y/n. That's jungkooks girlfriend" the young girl said. Getting your attention you look over at the people.

"Can this elevator please go faster" you whisper to yourself pretending not to hear what the girl just said.

"Omg hi! Where Jungkook?" She says getting closer to you.

"Um I'm not dating..." you say trying to avoid the other question. The girls face drops then she gives off a little smirk.

"Yes you are. Where is he?" She says now getting even closer.

"Areum leave her alone" the man says with an aggressive tone.

The girl looks at her what your assuming dad. She rolls her eyes and looks back at you.

"Well do you know where he is?" She says as her eyes widen in excitement.

"No, no I don't know where he is" you say moving away from her. She looks sad now. But there was literally nothing you could do so you ignored her.

The elevators doors open.

"Thank god" this time you say out loud. Loud enough for the people to hear. You rush out of the elevator to find your car.

You had a black Mercedes. Looking around the parking garage you spot it. You walk to your car trying to process what the hell just happened in that elevator.

You unlock your car doors to get in. You turn on the radio.

You decide to text Minsuh before you start to drive. You send "I'm on my way now" knowing that she was going to ask that, you answer before she could.

Minsuh instantly replies. "Good. I was getting worried"

Of course she was.

You start your car. You begin to drive to Big Hit Labels.