Flowers

"Y/N-CHAN!", Yaku yelled to you as he saw you at the entrance to school.

"Yaku!", you say running over to give him a hug.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH! You're no longer single must I remind you?", he says laughing, keeping a small distance away from you.

"Kuroo isn't gonna be that protective, come on Yaku.", you say rolling your eyes and entering the building.

"Well I assume he'd be protective of you, he spent all last night begging us to make sure to keep and eye on you, to make sure you're safe.", he replied following you.

"Speaking of which where is he?", you ask heading to your classroom.

"Not sure, but he probably will be in the gym during lunch!", Yaku says walking the other direction.

You wave good-bye to Yaku and head to your class.

"y/n-chan you've really out done yourself.", Kenma said taking his usual seat next to you.

"That so?", you say as you take out your textbook.

"Yeah, he spammed me again last night.", Kenma said, his mouth curving into a small smile.

"Wow so I really work wonders huh?", you say laughing a little, making the teacher look at you.

"Very much so.", Kenma said quietly.

                                                  ~Time Skip  to Lunch Because I'm Lazyyyy~

You go to the gym to see the volleyball team eating lunch.

"Oh hey y/n-san!", Lev says wildly waving at you.

"Hey Lev!", you say walking over and sitting next to him.

He scooched a bit away and went back to eating his sandwich.

"Argh not you too! Kuroo didn't threaten any of you guys did he?", you ask getting annoyed by everyone's behavior.

"No of course not, but Kuroo-san may feel self conscious.", Yamamoto said coming over to sit down.

"OH! Speaking of which Kuroo asked me to tell you to meet him at the field!", Yaku said jumping up.

"Oh! Alright I guess I'll see you guys after school!", you wave to them as you walk out of the gym, heading to the field.

As you approach the field, you see Kuroo pacing around with a bouquet of flowers.

"KUROOO ARE THOSE FOR ME?", you excitedly yell as you give him a running hug.

"Yesss, but you have to EARN them!", he teases, holding the flowers out of your reach.

"Fineee, what do I have to do?", you ask crossing your arms.

"Hmm, will you go out with me tonight?", he asks with a dorky grin.

"On a school night?", you ask raising your eyebrow.

"Yes ma'am, a school night."

"Fine.", you say snatching the flower bouquet.

"I'll pick you up at 6!", he says giving you a quick kiss on your forehead before walking away.

a/n: hellooooo! welcome to the end of yet another product of my author's block! but i hope you enjoyed!! have a lovely day rest of your day beautiful!