Yaku the Captain??

You drag yourself through the rest of the day. You didn't notice anyone in the volleyball club in any of your other classes. After the final bell you pick up your backpack and exit the classroom. You think of heading towards the gym to watch the guys practice but you remember how much homework you had. Thinking you could do it all later, or pull an all nighter, you head over to the gym trying not to get lost on the way.

As you get closer to the gym you hear the shouting of the boys, and the thumping of what you assume is the volleyball. When you're only inches from the door you hear someone, you think it's Yaku, yelling at Lev to look at the ball and not depend on instincts.

You open the doors making a big entrance. Immediately all the boys drop what they're doing and come rushing to say hello to you like it's the last time they'll be able to.

"Hey guys! I saw you just this morning, and for the first time.", you say laughing.

"Yeah, well we need a change of pace!", Yaku says coming over to say hello.

"y/n-chan!", Kuroo says running over to greet you.

"Heya Kuroo! That mopping at lunch paid off?", you ask smiling at him.

"Ah well as you can see we've already started practicing so yes.", Kuroo said smiling right back at you.

You turn to Yaku and ask him, "Is it alright if I watch from the side line?"

"Why are you asking me y/n-chan? Kuroo is the captain!", he says giving you a confused smile.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, I just assumed...", your voice trailed off as you looked back at Kuroo who looked a little hurt.

"Well anyways I'll just go stand over there.", you point at the bench and turn to Kuroo. He nods his head and you hop over to sit on the bench.

After a good 10 minutes of watching Yaku and Kuroo yell at Lev for not getting the receives, blocking the ball, or just in general. You decide you haven't played enough Super Smash Bros and take out your switch. Kenma notices you taking out your switch and you grin at him, knowing that he probably wants to do the same. He grumbles something you can't hear and goes back to setting for Yamamoto.

"Oh damn it y/n not you too, I don't have to take away your switch to eat too right?", Kuroo said sighing.

"Take the switch away to eat?? Kenma damn it get your priorities straight!", you say giving Kenma a disapproving look.

"Don't you start lecturing me like Kuroo does y/n.", Kenma says not looking at you, giving all his attention to the ball.

You laugh and put the switch away. You watch the boys practice for another hour. After that, you start to get up to leave because you still have that pesky homework to do. As you head for the gym door you turn around and wave good-bye to the boys.

"Y/N-SAN YOU'RE LEAVING ALREADY?!", Inuoka and Lev yelled.

"Jesus christ you guys let the woman leave.", Yaku said shaking his head to the two first years. He then turned to you and waved his hand.

"Bye y/n see you tomorrow.", Kenma said giving you a small wave.

"Wait y/n-chan! I'll walk you home it's a bit late!", Kuroo said coming toward you, already putting on his coat.

"Ah no no! It's only 5 p.m! I'll be fine!", you start but realize Kuroo already has his mind set on walking you home.

You sigh and wave your hand to signal him to follow you. You wave again to the rest of team and walk out of the gym with Kuroo at your side.

a/n: hello hello my loves! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter <333 Also I hope you all can somewhat relate to y/n ;^; That's all from me see you next time ^^