Fridays

"y/n what did you do to Kuroo?", Kenma asked the next day at school.

"What do you mean?", you whisper back as you both entered the classroom.

"He sent me a bunch of keyboard spams and hearts.", Kenma said scrunching up his nose.

"Oh god, I didn't mean to make him crazy.", you say laughing and shaking your head, sitting down on your seat.

"You never mean to do anything but yet things just seem to happen.", Kenma says shaking his head too.

You take out your math book and see a post it note on the first page. You read it and break into a huge smile.

"What are you smiling about y/n?", Kenma asks leaning over. "Good luck on your math test - Kuroo.", he reads taking the note.

"Wait.. Hold up, we have a math test today!?", you ask looking at Kenma with a worried expression.

"Yes, yes we do, she's been talking about it since yesterday.", Kenma says giving the note back to you.

"Well then I guess I'll need the luck.", you mutter as you flip the page to the lesson you were on yesterday.

"Everyone please put your books away and take out your notebook, you'll have to write down the answers as I speak.", the teacher said tapping her hand on the table.

                                                           ~Time skip to After the Test~

"How do you think you did?", Kenma asked as you both walked out of class.

"I think I passed at least.", you mutter.

"Well passing is good!", someone yells from behind you.

"Oh heyo Kuroo!", you say turning around to look at the bed-haired captain.

"So you passed your test ay?", Kuroo said joining the two of you walking to the next class.

"Well I hope I did.", you say sulking a little.

"Kuro do classes end for you early today?", Kenma asked leaning back to look at Kuroo.

"Yeah, today's Friday.", Kuroo said smiling.

"Wait Kuroo only the college level classes get Friday off early, which class are you in?", you ask Kuroo in confusion.

"Why dear y/n-chan I just so happen to be in the college classes!", Kuroo said pretending to make a shocked face.

You shove him a little and say, "I knew you were a nerd but I didn't know it was this bad."

"Ohh yeah but I'd rather be a nerd than HOPE to pass my tests.", he shot back.

You grumble and hear the bell ring. You quickly wave good-bye at the two boys and hurry off to your next class.

                                                         ~Another Time Skip Because I'm Lazy~

You pick up your backpack from the floor and walk out of your classroom, ready for the weekend. Walking to the gym you think about what to do during the weekend. You usually spent it with Akhemi, playing Minecraft Bedwars with her, cooking, and binging movies. As you reach the gym you don't hear the usual shouting from the gym.

"y/n!"

You turn around to see Kenma running up from behind you.

"Sorry, I forgot to tell you, we don't practice on Fridays.", he says turning right back around to leave the school grounds.

"Well thanks for telling me now!", you say sarcastically, rolling your eyes and following Kenma to leave the school grounds.

"Hey, I'm heading over to Kuroo's, do you want to come?", he asks stopping to turn around and face you.

"Sure! Let me just call Akhemi.", you say taking out your phone to call your cousin.

You call Akhemi, who reluctantly agrees. You give a thumbs up to Kenma and you both walk to Kuroo's house.

a/n: ah hellooo. This is a filler chapter so sorry if it was a little boring ;^;. ALSO THE NEW THEME WAS MADE BY MY LOVELY FRIEND ii_gryffxndor ill so you guys next chapter!! 

byee ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• )