'No Homo' (Destiel college AU)

“I hate you. I seriously hate you right now, you have no idea.” Cas groaned as he pulled the blankets closer around his trembling frame and glared at Dean.

“I know Cas. But seriously. You need to do this.” Dean sighed as he perched on the edge of the bed, reaching up and brushing Castiels black hair out of his eyes. Which were currently fixed on Dean in a very annoyed way.

“Yeah yeah, enough of your moral crap. I get it.” Cas said as he pulled the blankets up over his head and sighed loudly. Feeling sick and stressed. He was just glad that he had gotten everything out of his stomach. Two hours earlier had been even more of a hell as the detox raced through his blood like fire. Why he had agreed with Dean for once? He had absolutely no clue. He blamed the pleading looks and Deans constant nudging in this direction. 

“You look like hell.” The jock said bluntly as he brushed a hand over Castiels hair again. Cas sighed and closed his eyes as his body gave him a moment to relax.

“I feel worse, trust me. I’m seriously considering slitting your throat for putting me through this.” Cas said in a tired voice. Obviously exhausted from his ordeal. Dean was just glad that the punk had let Dean get him some help. He had been coping with a serious heroin addiction. And Dean had chosen to get Cas a detox. Which seemed to be working. 

“Well, please don’t. I have a game on saturday.” Dean reminded him as he crossed his arms. Raising an eyebrow at Cas, who was still pale and a bit sweaty.

“Yeah I know.” Cas grumbled as he shifted around to get comfortable. Dean watched his friend for a moment before he grabbed another blanket over the punk. Just trying to help out.

“The doctor said that after a few hours the initial pain should be done, and we should just treat the fever like any normal one.” Dean said as Cas grumbled and snuggled into his mattress. Giving his roommate a distasteful look.

“So it’s pretty much over now?” Cas asked warily. Almost afraid to relax in case it wasn’t over. He had been dealing with this hell for hours.

“Yep, but the fever and chills are gonna last a few days.” Dean sighed as he pressed a hand to Castiels forehead. Earning a glare from the other college student.

“This is the stupidest thing.” Cas remarked before he closed his eyes again and rolled over. 

“Don’t you have that thing with Lisa today?” Cas asked dryly as he closed his eyes and relaxed into the mattress. Still curled up on his side.

“I canceled, she doesn’t know why but she’s annoyed because it involves you.” Dean sighed as he stood and walked over to the other side of the dorm. Sitting down on his bed for a moment and texting Lisa.

“You should go do your thing. I’ll be alright.” Cas sighed softly. Still looking at the wall, his arms pressed agains his chest to pin the blankets there, his face pressed into the pillow as he closed his eyes.

“No, I’m gonna stay with you. I take it you need someone to take care of you right now.” Dean sighed as he leaned back against the wall and looked over at his friend.

“Nah, ‘m just cold.” Cas muttered sleepily. His voice a bit raspy and thick with tiredness. With Cas, that was a very interesting mix.

“Well, I could help but you would likely be grumbling ‘no homo’ every five seconds.” Dean said as he stood. Cas twisted so he could look up at his friend, while his body was still facing the wall.

“I’m wearing the hoodie, I don’t have to say it. What’s your idea?” He asked groggily. His blue eyes fuzzy as he squinted up at Dean.

“Just scoot over a bit.” Dean scoffed as he kicked his shoes off and tossed his varsity jacket onto his own bed. Cas obliged silently, still looking a bit confused. Dean shrugged a little and sat on the bed next to his friend. Staying on top of the blankets and pulling the trembling Cas into his arms. So the raven-haired boy could lean his head against Deans chest, with Deans arms wrapped around his shoulders.