Massage (Sam x reader)

Your pov

~~~

Sam sighed rubbing his face and falling back onto the bed.

"Deans spending the night with some girl." He mumbled into his pillow.

"Oh, well what else is new." You snorted sitting next to him and running your fingers through his hair.

"Since Dean isn't here do you want a massage?" You asked trailing your fingers down his toned back.

"I would love a massage." Sam groaned with his face still buried in his pillow.

"I'll be right back." You said running into the bathroom. For some reason this fancy as shit hotel had little bottles of oil like the little shampoo things. You selected a honey/vanilla scented one and trotted back to the main room.

"Shirt off." You instructed. "And jeans." You added not wanting to get oil on them. Sam obliged wordlessly and lay back down on his stomach. You sat on the bed facing him and poured a little oil on your hands, you rubbed it into your palms before pressing your hands into the middle of Sam's back and working into his spine with the heels of your hands. It started to rain as you branched outwards rubbing his shoulders and just beneath his shoulder blades. You heard a soft sigh from Sam as his muscles relaxed under your hands. Once you finished relaxing all of his muscles you appreciated the sight of his well oiled, bronzed, muscular back. Before you began to work on one of his arms. Another soft sigh greeted your ears as you thoroughly worked your way over his arm and over to the other.

"Alright, flip." You ordered gently. Sam turned over so you could access the front of his torso. His eyes fluttered closed as you began to work at his collar before moving down to his chest, then abs. He relaxed completely nearly falling asleep.

"Alright, can I return the favor?" He asked sitting up. Ok maybe you should have thought it over more before oiling down Sam Winchester.

"Um, just my back though. You have to turn around until I tell you to though." You added. He nodded with a slight smile and turned around respectfully as you pulled off your top and unhooked your bra before lying on the bed and pulling the blanket around your chest. Sam retrieved a different oil before beginning to massage your back, his hands were warm and steady. He had done it before you could tell as he worked away all of the knots gently and all of your muscles relaxed until they felt like liquid. The scent of lavender mixed with the vanilla smell as he continued to work his way over your shoulders and neck. You remembered awhile back when Sam had admitted that he had a crush on you. You blushed into the pillow, now you were developing feelings for the kind man. Especially since he was being this sweet.

There was a slight poof and two startled cries. Oh no.

"I apologize, I did not realize that you and Y/N were in a relationship." You heard Cas say bluntly as Sam's hands stopped in the middle of your back.

"Well, we're not, she gave me a massage earlier and now I'm returning the favor." Sam explained sounding slightly annoyed. Cas sighed and proofed out again.

"I'm done now Y/N." Sam told you.

"K, turn around while I get dressed." You mumbled. Sam obliged while you pulled your clothes back o. And leaned your head on his shoulder.

"Hey Sam?" You asked.

"Yes Y/N?" He replied.

"Um... I may kind of.... Have feelings for you." You stuttered. Sam stayed silent for a moment.

"I've had feeling for you for awhile too Y/N." He responded smiling at you.

"So I guess... My question is... Would you go out with me?" You mumbled.

"Of course I will." He smiled.

"Wait we need to seal the deal like demons do." He smirked catching your chin with a warm hand and kissing you softly. A blush spread across your cheeks as he pulled away.

"I'm tired now." You mumbled yawning.

"Time for bed then." He laughed as you flopped onto the left side of the bed. He stretched out next to you and you rested your head on his warm chest and drifted off listening to his heartbeat.