11: Ikran

You rode the dire horse up the mountain. You were to choose an ikran. "Come," said Tsu'tey. They two other hunters stood before him.

You and Jake stood at the edge, looking up. You started to climb. "Keep up," said Tsu'tey. They wind pulled at your hair. Then Tsu'tey jumped onto a vine. "Let's go." You also caught a vine and started climbing it. The other two hunters followed and, lastly, Jake.

You crossed some huge vines and your seps echoed when you walked some stone stairs. Once at the top, with Jake panting dramatically, you could hear the screeching of the ikran. You looked down at the cliff, the waterfall creating a rainbow. Tsu'tey smiled at your awe.

Then Neytiri flew in. She smiled at you and Jake, but mostly Jake. Flirtatiously. She then said hi to Tsu'tey. He walked up to a still panting Jake. "Jakesully will go first."

Jake handed you his bow. "Good luck." he nodded, obviously nervous. Neytiri followed Jake, giving Tsu'tey a look. You didn't care, Jake could handle it.

He went and tamed an ikran. He nearly fell once, causing Tsu'tey to laugh and you to slap him playfully. Jake went on his first flight with Neytiri. The other two went. Then you. You walked behind the waterfall, Tsu'tey behind you. He placed his hand on your shoulder.

"You will choose your ikran," he said quietly. "You will feel this inside. If she chooses you, you must move quick. Like I showed you. You have one chance, Y/N." You nodded. "If she chooses you, she will try to kill you." He gently pushed you forward.

You walked forward, approaching many banshees but they all backed away. Some tried to attack but were scared by a mere yell. 

Then you saw an ikran, it was light colored. Blue to green gradients and bold, black markings. She was beautiful. She tried to bite you and you hissed at her but she kept coming. You jumped on her back and held her down with your legs. You formed Tsaheylu and she relaxed. You took off. You didn't have to say anything and she knew what to do.

You looked to your left and saw Tsu'tey. He smiled at you and you flew side by side. You flew together until sunset and then you excitedly talked about how it felt. You had never felt this way. Tsu'tey was really something special.

One day he took you to fly over the Tree of Souls. Grace was very impressed, and maybe a little jealous. Healthily, though.