7: Jakesully

"Where are we going?" asked Jake. The woman made no answer. You and Jake started touching the plants, causing them to glow. We fell a little behind but hurried when she stopped. "What's your nam-" Jake tripped. At least that's what you thought. "Shit." he groaned and fell down. The woman gasped and climbed down with you. Jake was surrounded by Na'vi on horses and on foot.

Then the woman jumped down, you behind her. "Calm people, calm" A male Na'vi got off and approached her. "What are you doing, Tsu' tey?"

"These demons are forbidden here," he answered.

"There has been a sign," said the woman sharply. "This is a matter for the Tsahik."

He eyed You and Jake cautiously. "Bring them.

"What's happening," asked Jake. He was held by two Na've with spears, as were you.

"I'll explain after," you said. You all jogged to Home Tree. All the villagers were chattering and you couldn't make out a single word. They all crowded around. The woman told the guard to release you and Jake.

The woman looked up at one of the other Na'vi. One that looked like the clan leader. Probably was. "Father," she said. "I see you." He made no reply and approached you.

He spoke up. "These creatures... why did you bring them here?"

"I was going to kill him," said the woman. "But there was a sign from Eywa."

"I have said," replied the leader, Eytukan if you were not mistaken. "No dream walker will come here. Their alien smell fills my nose." They laughed. You felt a little embarrassed.

"What's he saying?" asked Jake.

"My father is deciding whether to kill you," answered the woman.

"Your father," said Jake. "It's nice to meet you, sir." he began approaching him but you all held him back.

"Don't be stupid, Jake," you whispered.

Then you heard a female voice say, "Release this creature. Step back!" She was walking down the stairs. "I will look at this alien."

"That is mother," whispered the woman. "She is Tsahik. The one who interprets the will of Eywa."

"Who's Eywa?" asked Jake. You looked at him to see if he was kidding. He wasn't.

You decided no to answer. The Tsahik looked at Jake's hair and tail and then yours. "What are you called?"

"Jake Sully," answered Jake.

"Y/N," you said. She poked Jake, licked and then did the same to you.

"Why did you come to us?" she asked.

"We came to learn," said Jake.

"To understand," you added. 

"We have tried to teach other Sky People," said the Tsahik. "It is hard to fill a cup which is already full."

"Well my cup is empty, trust me," said Jake. "Just ask Dr. Augustine. I'm no scientist and neither is she."

"What are you?" she asked.

"I am an illustrator," you said. "I draw what I see and write it down too." The tsahik looked at Jake.

"I was a marine. A, uh, a warrior of the Jarhead Clan," answered Jake. You smiled at the way he described it.

"A warrior!" said Tsu' tey. "I could kill him easily." He was approaching Jake but Eytukan stopped him

"This is the first warrior and painter dreamwalkers we have seen," said Eytukan. "We need to learn more about them."

"My daughter," said the Tsahik. "You will teach him our way, to speak and walk as we do."

"Why me? " asked the woman. You remembered her name, Neytiri. "That's not fair"

"It is decided," said the Tsahik, Mo'at. Neytiri exclaimed in annoyance. She looked at Jake. "It is decided. My daughter will teach you our ways. Learn well, Jakesully. Then we will see if your insanity can be cured." She turned to you and motioned for Tsu'tey. "You will do the same with him."

You nodded. You followed Tsu'tey and he gave you the clothes you were to wear. They were very revealing but, considering everyone was that way, it wasn't that bad. You followed him again and caught up with Neytiri and Jake.

You reached a circle of people, eating, around a fire. They stopped and stared at you both. "Good evening," said Jake. You smiled nervously. "Please don't get up." You nudged him so he would shut up. You walked along and he stepped on someone's tail. You winced.

You were seated next to each other and ate whatever it was that they fed you.Then you were led to your own hammock. It was in between Jake and Tsu'tey. "Good night," you whispered.

"Good night."

You closed your eyes. You felt like you opened them again but you couldn't see anything. You kinda heard Grace in the background with Max. She was shining a light into your eyes. Jake was already awake and looked at you, a little worried. Then you locked eyes with Norm.

You coughed. "Hello."

"Welcome back," he said, helping you out. You looked at Jake.

"That was all real, right?" You said. He nodded and chuckled.