When the few members of the Zhao Family saw the airship, they could not help but gulp. It was an airship, and such a luxurious airship at that! This Master that they were serving, just what kind of a background did he have?

"All of you go into the God Soul Wood now!" Feng Jiu indicated, asking them to go hide in there.

The four of them acknowledged in unison, and morphed into four streaks of light as they went into the God Soul Wood, as Feng Jiu brought them up onto the airship, to go towards the Sun Glory Country…..

Two days later, as the airship was just too conspicuous, when they came just outside a city at the border of the Sun Glory Country, Feng Jiu then kept the Phoenix Flyer away, and three people then went towards the city riding upon the horses, with Feng Jiu thinking that they had time on their hands, so they did not need to rush back to the Cloudy Moon City.

After the three of them went into the city, and they were thinking that they already within the borders of the Sun Glory Country, they then found a place and changed into women's clothes. They purchased a few sets of clothes for Sunny before they travelled leisurely on their way towards the direction of the Cloudy Moon City…..

Chapter 282: Met a Man on the Street

In a full suit of white and a peerlessly beautiful countenance, no matter where Feng Jiu came to walk, she would naturally attract everyone's gaze. Not to mention that flawlessly beautiful face, with just that outstanding body and graceful demeanor, it was rare to see in the most prosperous of places and even among the nobility, so there's no need to talk about faraway and remote city at the border.

Leng Shuang was still clothed in a suit of black, that outlined the curves of her body, her face cold like icy frost, though beautiful, made people not dare to get close.

As they entered the city, they rode their horses in slowly and Sunny who was seated in front of Feng Jiu gazed around in curiosity, his face one of amazement.

Feng Jiu turned her head slightly to the side and said: "Leng Shuang, we'll go to the little wanton stall in front to wait for you. You go buy some dried rations so we have something to munch on on the road, and just pick up a little bit of cakes or titbits for Sunny along the way."

"Yes." Leng Shuang acknowledged, her legs gripping around the horse's body to go on ahead.

Meanwhile, Feng Jiu and Sunny came to the little wanton stall just not too far ahead, and ordered two bowls of wanton to eat as they waited.

"Big Sister Feng, it's so beautiful in the city. There are so many things that Sunny has never seen before." The little fellow's eyes were shining as he looked at her, his entire body exuding with happiness and delight.

"Big Sister's home is even prettier." She said with a smile as she rubbed him on his little head, before she continued on: "Eat quickly! Finish up and we can go along on our way."

"Mm, mm." The little fellow nodded his head excitedly, scooping up a wanton with his spoon and ate.

Throughout the journey, Sunny's obedient and sensible character had made Feng Jiu like the little boy a lot. Seeing him bury his little face into that large bowl as he ate the wantons, looking so squishy and adorable, it made Feng Jiu unable to help herself but to show a gentle smile on her face.

And right opposite the little wanton stall on the second level of a restaurant, a man dressed in a navy blue robe was standing at the window with his hands behind his back. With an unconscious glance, he saw that flawlessly beautiful young lady wearing a white blouse and skirt at the little stall who had her face slightly turned away with such a gentle smile on it. It was just one glance, and he could not take his eyes off her.