Friends and vegetarians don't mix

After my friends found out i was a vegetarian, some of them treated me weirdly and i don't know why. It's not that uncommon. Hell, even celebrities are vegetarians. Some of them started shoving meat into their faces and saying how i won't be able to eat nandos chicken with them. Way to make me feel uncomfortable. Especially when they shove meat in their mouths to try and piss me off. It doesn't bother me because it's their choice and i totally respect that but why would you do that? I feel bad for that animal.

Also after this one of my other friends started bragging about how she doesn't eat meat at her dad's house and she was basically a vegetarian for the summer holidays when she was down at her dad's house. When she told me this I was like wtf? Do you not understand the word vegetarianiam? you're either one or you're not. don't brag how you're half vegetarian because personally i don't really care. I think it's the way she says stuff though. A few of my other friends were like 'oh yeah i could probably become a pollo-pescatarian' and we were talking about that and it was fine like that but you can tell when someone is trying to brag or make conversation.

My friends always tell me how i should take protein powder and stuff like that. Umm no thanks. It sounds disgusting and people can survive without it. i like natural type stuff and i'm trying to stay off junk food since a lot of it has animal fat. It makes me shiver when i think about it. *shiver*